Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 48
DISPLAYED
Lessons

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

"Nonsense," Konstantin says. "You just have not learned yet. We will continue, and eventually you will get the idea."

If you would like to roll another shot right now, we can. Otherwise, work on her developing Animal Ken, as discussed in chat, and they can take another shot at it.

S
    Steven

"I will give it another Try Sir, If I do not succeed this time we will move on and work on increasing your senses."

Konstantin nods. Again he attempts to explain the process to Elanah... and again he does a fairly poor job of it.

Elanah gets down to face the animal, remembering what she had felt in the blood of Konstantin and the strength there. She looks to the Dog's eyes and calls on her blood to speak to it, "Come" she says... but to no avail. The dog starts to lunge toward her, but Konstantin keeps it back.

"I suggest you take some time to try to learn a bit more about the way of animals, to better understand them, and then we will try this again," Konstantin says. "As I have not succeeded in what you wanted, we can wait for me to learn what I want, if you would rather."

S
    Steven

"Yes, Perhaps this is best" Elanah said as she stood. "But I would like to keep my end of the bargin. You are an honorable man, I know you will keep your word."

Elanah did want to teach him but at the same time she did not want to be out of his presence yet. Perhaps it was not skinning that was due for this Russian bear...

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"Very good, then," Konstantin says. "We can attempt the same way... try to explain to me how this power works, and then I will taste just a drop of your blood as you activate it, so I can try to do the same."

Just as Elanah is about to start, Konstantin's phone buzzes.

"Ah, a moment, Elanah. I must answer this."

Konstantin glances at the display and recognizes the name of one of his Clanmates.

"Hello," Konstantin says.

S
    Steven

Elanah just nodded to the Savage Priscus. Her demon was again whispering to the back of her mind. Venomous words, insistent words...

"Hush Demon." She thought to herself as she began to pace the room. She drew her fangs and prepared herself to share her blood....

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin talks briefly, then says to Elanah. "It is Charlie, one of the Gangrel. He has something going on, would like to come here or have me go to where he is. Will you go with me? We can learn later."

S
    Steven

"It is my honor to serve." She retracts her fangs and the slightest bit of blood can be seen on her bottom lip.

"Good, good," Konstantin says, nodding and smiling, then returns to his call. "We will come to you, Charlie. I am bringing Elanah. Give me directions."

Exit thread, go to Gas Station thread, already in progress.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread