Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
61 - 64
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Nice Tur Meet You...

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

"My initiation was...Unconventional... I have not earned a deed name to my knowledge. Its part of coming here. I'd like to find other members of my tribe, learn what it is to be Farsil Luhal, and understand their gifts." Jo explains awkwardly, unsure of how to describe her understanding of the interaction she'd had with members of the Iron Masters. The experience was wrought with fear, dreamy, and distant. At times it seemed unreal but she knew they came to her, tested her will to keep fighting against tough odds, then left her in the desert where they found her - as all the others thus far. It was her belief that her tests weren't truly over until she settled down in a real territory for they had instilled in her an honor for such things.

"I am indeed interested. Though, I am a little disappointed we aren't going into town."

“I would be surprised if a Farsil Luhal wasn’t. I don’t know much about the Iron Masters in the city but there will be others who can help you with that. “Honour your territory in all things’…that is a very worthy oath which all can learn from. The Oath is at the heart of the Tribe, so the first step, I would say, would be to understand the Oath in it’s fullest.” Shrugging the grin fades from him and he turns serious. “I know I can’t help you with that, though…So, the territory we’re going into is in the city but it holds a wasteland which runs alongside the river. The meeting is in the wasteland, so you could drive but you couldn’t drive all the way. How do want to get there?”

"We'll run," she answered plainly. "There will be plenty of time for me to drive in the city if this goes well, hm?"

After finding a safe spot in the territory once belonging to the Howlers, the two Cahaliths called Jo(e) shift into their Urhan forms and head off through the web of alleyways and streets towards the wasteland along the river, heading to meeting.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7