11 - 15
DISPLAYED
THREADID

ACB, Roll Out!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

He nods and cleans up his mess, talking as he does so. "I sure hope she's Ridden sis, otherwise there could be a spirit urging people on to do this kinda thing. That would be worse in the long run." Starseeker looks unsure for a moment, then asks, "I know you're an environmental lawyer, not criminal, but you think there's any way you can get a look at her? I don't know how all that custody stuff works in real life, but in Law & Order lawyers can see all kinds of people in jail." He hesitates before leaving, waiting for an answer.

L

Chantay shook her head. "Sorry, a lawyer only has special privileges when it comes to meeting with her clients. I can't just show up and ask to see a suspect. And they probably won't let many people in to see her. I can't help through any legal channels. If you want help poking around though, and Bull Rush doesn't object, I don't exactly have any pressing engagements tonight."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Sure, you two have fun. But when this shard thing comes to head, that is getting dropped like a sack of potatoes till its done."

With that, he goes back to scrubbing the train.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

L

"Of course," Chantay glanced towards their locus, their link to the devastated Hisil. Her voice growing soft, concerned, "The most important things take priority."

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker strokes his chin and nods with Chantay's first comment. "Damn, I'll need to figure something else out then." Then his face busts into a smile. "I'd be happy to have you along sis! We need to stop at my place for a sec, I need to get my kit."

"Yeppers, I'll come running back if you need me or us." He grabs Bull Rush's keys from his stuff and heads out to the car. He opens the door for Chantay, then closes it and vaults over the hood to get to the driver's side. When he gets into the driver's seat, he zooms off.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2