THREADID

Enjoying the Forest for the Trees

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Absolutly. Andrew responds Then remindMatthew of the address

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Are you sure it's wise, leaving the shard here? The forest spirit will re-form eventually. If the shard is still here when he does, and we aren't all here, ready for him, he'll probably hide it somewhere else. That is something I would much rather not have to deal with.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

We would need something to move it in. We can take it to the basement. I just fear being seen with a dismembered arm among Man.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew sighs. All it takes is a trashbag. If they can't see it clearly, you don't have to worry about it. Is it really that difficult? And what was with that dedication business?

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Can we bring this to a close? The Conversation is coming back round in a circle.

Do you have a trashbag on you? I don't. My bag is back across the Lake. I'm not objecting we can't move it. Just clarified my thinking.
    Aloud Shadow Tongue says. "I'm heading to get my bag, I'll be back in second and we'll get this arm moved."

After some time a newly soaked Andrew appears back into the clearing, His back pack in hand. He is about to put the arm in the bag, when he realizes something.
    "We'll have to meet everyone in the Hisil. It would be best to be waiting across the Guantlet." Shadow Tongue tucks the arm in his bag.
    "Matthew, Text the other Alpha's to meet us at the Hisil Tur. We can wait for their lazy asses there." Shadow Tongue glances at Alex. "Once Alex his finished we'll make our way."

End Scene?

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew is momentarily stunned. Does he have trouble listening, or memory issues. Defying him openly is going to play hell with the pack dynamic, but he's said it; I can't cover it up. Had I realized it would turn out like this, I would never have left in the first place.

Matthew nearly growls out his answer. "Not all the packs have their shards yet, and we don't know how long it will take them to finish. We could be waiting for days or weeks. No, I will not agree to that. Once we know that all the packs have their shards, then we will arrange to meet them at the Tur's reflection."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

After some more circle talk, everyone reaches a consensus on storing the body part, and the packmembers head home.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15