Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
171 - 178
DISPLAYED
(Horizon) Spies Like Us

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Less than two minutes later, Konstantin flies into the warehouse in the form of a bat. He flutters near his spear and transforms back to human form.

"We have problem," he growls. Ishani and Jayant, who have known him longer than have Elanah and Wilhelm, would suddenly realize how much the thickness of his Russian accent and his rough vocal mannerisms have changed over the past few months... and how now he sounds as he did when they first met him.

"I stayed to watch, see what they would do. They opened the gates."

Looking at Ishani, he says "Big truck, is armored. Military. Is heading this direction, maybe here. A minute, maybe two."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani stands immediatly and turns to the others.

"Get out and vanish. We will meet back at Reverence and make damn sure no one sees you or follows you."

She waits for everyone else to leave before she makes her own exit.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

L

Wilhelm manages to bite back his curse this time, barely. And his gaze fixates immediately on Elanah. "I trust there are no fingerprints on that radio?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin opens his cell phone and pushes a button. A few seconds later he says "I come to you. Have truck ready."

Snapping shut the phone. "We should be not all together, but I have ride. Close."

S
    Steven

Elanah holds up her gloved hands to Wilhelm "no sir," and she envelopes herself into the night. As she makes off into the night she hides the radio under a dumpster in case there is a tracking device in it. "i can come back after the meeting" she thinks to herself.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nods to Konstantin. "I have a vehicle nearby as well. It's two blocks down if anyone needs a ride. But you'll have to be quick and keep up. Meet me at the corner by the large bush a block from here if you need. It will take me five minutes to get there and I will only wait three minutes after that."

With that, she slips out the door and vanishes into the night.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

L

"I can provide myself with transport out of the area." He had provided himself with transport to the area after all. "I will see you all when it is safe again." With that Wilhelm ducked out of sight to re-activate his Cloak of Night. Then he moved towards his own car, parked several blocks away. It was time to get away from this accursed place.

Konstantin grabs his spear. "I will get bow from you later," he tells the others as they all rush to leave.

He is then out the door at a full run.

Scene End. To be followed by a scene at Reverence.

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Closed Thread