(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Just hungry. If I was high, I'd be jonesing for pizza," she nodded sagely to the Summer Queen.

To the Darkling, she smiled with her whole face, "Right, right, it's, ah, Johnny? Johnny! How you doing, Johnny? She looks that good in her undies, eh?"

Despite the hours at the coronation, Sonnie was still energetic, dancing a little in place as she stood and watched the other three fae for a rare moment of silence. The moment didn't last long.

"It might be Winter's reign right now, but Summer sure grew fast tonight, huh?" the monkey commented, referencing both Fawkes and Cole making their first appearances that very evening.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

J
    John Doe

John nodded to the mannequin man, "Thank you."

The Darkling's signature 'blush' that Circe was familiar with happened. The color of his face transitioned from reflective silver to a shiny, dark onyx, he grinned bashfully, turning slightly toward the Summer Queen. With Sonnie pouncing onto the opportunity, "I don't kiss and tell."

"As I attempt to deflect attention from myself, let's get some pizza."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah sure," Circe nonchalantly writes down one of her contact numbers as if she'd not ignored Fawkes at all earlier, "If ya need ta brawl, just give me a call. I'll summon Sacramento's Summers one and all. And," Circe pauses with a smile, "When ya get the coin I'll tell ya my business line ta recognize when I tell ya the product is ready fer pickup. Unless Cole and I make some, he's another new Summer." Circe would mention Blink but was unsure where she was.

The elf nods to the monkey, "Yes we did, despite some pulling the disappearing act but that's pretty common in this town," the same shrug and smile came back. Circe didn't even fake pout as John played along. Instead the smile became proud. She'd trained him well, "If yer high I'll just be impressed ya snuck it at the party and very much not gonna lend ya keys or a gun. Neither of those are a good combo ta see up close," Circe shakes her head, sending white locks bouncing as she does so. "Ya thinkin' ya might like Johnny ta get ya a meat lovers Sonny?"

The Queen then looks at her newest Summer, "What about yerself Fawkes? Ya couldn't have been at the party long enough ta eat. Howsa 'bout a lil' pizza party ta welcome ya ta town? Oh and hey," blue fingers snap loudly "I can give ya the intro ta our lingo fer talkin' club," Circe makes air quotes, "business in public."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

After taking the paper, Fawkes flicked the last of the cigarette into the ditch of the road. The Elemental blinked slowly at the invite, unable to detect a hint that the trio found his presence novel entertainment.

They're trying to be nice, idiot.

The lack of other contacts on the sheet and Sonnie's comment allowed the mannequin to slowly connect the dots on why Circe called herself the queen. Learning local slang was tactical, either way.

"Okay."

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie pouted when John refused to divulge details about whatever elven lingerie show he'd previously witnessed, but the offer of food turned that frown upside down. Getting to the monkey's heart was apparently not complicated. One simply journeyed through her stomach. At least, that seemed to be one option.

"Pizza? Like we go to a local joint? Sounds good! I do need to take these leftovers home first, but I can meet you guys wherever, if you want!" She held up her box of buffet food, and then wiggled her eyebrows. "Who doesn't enjoy it when a man brings you meat to love?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

J
    John Doe

As the innuendo kept rolling, John opened his mouth to speak, then closed it. Opening once more, then, closed again. His face was as obsidian glass for a few moments. His bashful smile was plastered on his face. Silver began to return to the surface. "I um, I like this plan for pizza. Yes. Very much." He followed with a nervous, "heeh heeh."

In attempts to conceal his growing infatuation with the Elf and the Monkey, the Faceless made a show of sliding his hands into his pockets, "Uh, where's my damn wallet, oh right here it is. 'fraid I'd be screwed without it. So, uhh, pizza?"

Shall we close this scene and open a new one?

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread