Watch

Happy Pasta

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J
    John Doe

He nodded, "Thank you."

Then as she teased him, his obsidian blush returned. "Oh my, uhm...I was definitely speaking highly of your athleticism..." With the warmth of her shoulder touching his, the Darkling smiled, "...heeh...heeh."

"I don't go for schizo tech. Sure, it looks cool, but, utility always wins out." It was just the way the mundane world worked. "Pragmatically speaking, actual arrows would be more newsworthy than a shooting. Plus, there's the issue of retrieving it. That's a whole situation I'd need a high caliber Contract to fix."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Prego Johnny," Circe cheerfully replies. "Oh yes I am ssssso athletic. I could probably crawl down one of them gymnast flat log things," the Summer Queen clearly needed to learn her words better, "Or maybe a pole?"

As for the prospect of arrows,"Given that I think prankster Lost used contracts inFresno thing," Circe chuckles, "There's probably a contract fer that. Buuut I am quite happy that ya'd come ta see me instead of havin' wandering eyes."

"Because if yer gonna shoot somethin' through the heart, I'd like ta know I'm ta blame,"
    Circe sing song that part out, complete with rolling her shoulder and bobbing her head as she did so. "Though I'll never put ya through Hell, I'll guarantee, my guns will never disappoint thee. Oh ho ho ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

He smiled again. "I'm sure that you could do it. It requires a lot of flexibility, balance and body strength." The thought of Circe pole dancing was an appealing visual in his mind's eye.

The Darkling nodded in agreement, "It wouldn't surprise me if the Autumns were playing up cryptids like that. I understand their approach, it's just a little too easy to get carried away with that kind of prank. Eventually, some Winchester wannabes get hurt and the real Winchesters start investigating."

The Queen's impromptu singing made him chuckle. "I assure you, if something like that were to happen, it is definitely not me, or I'm not in control of myself. Harming a friend like you is tragic unto itself."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eh, unless its a double blind kinda Scooby Doo con," Circe quips. Then goes on to explain what she means, "That is like pretending ta be Bigfoot and having a really good costume, but leavin' well hidden evidence so that it gets debunked. So the mundies think its all fake. Keeps 'em from lookin' fer us," white locks fly left and right across her face as she slowly shakes her head, "Buuut I don't think the Fresno idiots thought that far ahead."

She smiles at John, "I've no doubt ya'd never hurt a friend Johnny. But if ya wanna hurt a enemy I'd gladly hand ya the baseball bat. Or gun. I think guns are better ta get 'er done as they say." Then Circe gets a thoughtful look on her face. Then grins, "Unless ya wanna try yer hand at that Scooby Doo con. I bet we could make excellent eggplant monsters."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

"Good points all around, as always." he smiled to her. Being called a friend, it was such a small gesture, yet it made him happy. "Thank you," he said quietly. He then laughed, "Eggplant monsters you say? Can I be an eggplant wizard?" His smile widened into a teasing grin wondering if she would get the reference.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe got a confused look on her face. Then quickly typed in a search. "Oh," she saw the eggplant wizard. With his fruity chorus line. Then the blue elf laughs, "So does that mean ya prefer oranges ta blueberries? I'm hurt."

J
    John Doe

He teased Circe a bit more, blending Lord of the Rings into the mix. "An eggplant wizard's preference is neither orange nor blue. It is precisely what he chooses to enjoy." He finally burst into laughter at his own joke. His head landed against Circe's shoulder as he convulsed in giggles. "Oh by the Wyrd, that was so terribly bad." He grey outlines of eyes looked up at the blue Elf. "Oh dear," he struggled for breath. "You really bring out a better side of me."

He paused for a moment, "Thank you." The Darkling attempted to give his roommate a hug with one arm around her shoulder.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho ho!" Circe pats John on the head when it lands on her shoulder, "Excellent McKellen."

"Eh ta be fair,"
    Circe returns the hug, "Ya make it kinda easy ta want ta." Circe winks at John, "Ya do the same. I would absolutely fuck up anybody that gives ya shit."

For Circe, protective violent guardian was what she considered a better side compared to trolling bitch.

J
    John Doe

The dark blush returns, his cool Mantle warming up just a bit. "Thanks for that," he smiled. "We've got to watch each others' backs."

Shall we close here?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Good point to stop, since it is right now filled with awe without the E.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread