Ended
Watch

Elettra & Derek

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    E
    Elettra Vitale

"You're welcome, Mr. Kind." Smiling warmly, she appreciates how well mannered Dere is. "They both seem very knowledgeable in domain matters and with their covenant as well. Priscus Wood seems to be a bit of a flower child at heart and Priscus Krieg has a tough guy appearance but has a kindness underneath. But, don't let those fool you believe me you do not want to cross either of them. They are both about the betterment of the domain as a whole. I think it'd be wise to have both of there when we meet because they both are parts of different groups within the Circle of the Crone. I am not sure if 'groups' is the right terminology so forgive me if I am misspeaking there. So, I think they both would be beneficial to us learning about the covenant they belong to." With how she speaks of the two Prisci you can tell that she has more of a connection with them than one might assume.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"Of course. I'm sure I don't know the terminology myself just yet either. Once you speak with Priscus Wood please do let me know the date. Anytime is fine. I don't have many time constraints that would interfere."

Derek pauses and then pushes back his chair from the table as if preparing to stand. "I again appreciate your making time to meet with me. This has been very...encouraging. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am grateful to have you as Priscus to Clan Mekhet. I hope the entire Clan can meet soon to discuss the direction you'll be leading us."

While he doesn't stand just yet, it's clear that he intends to wrap up the conversation.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"I will for sure let you know as so as I do when we can head to the farm."

A little perplexed at his mention of a meeting since she made an announcement that a Clan meeting was mandatory. "It looks like you may about ready to leave. Which is good, I need to get some things finished up tonight." And in a kind voice to remind him, "As for a clan meeting , I an announcement almost a week ago stating we will be having a mandatory one at Glass and Smoke on Sunday, January 27th at 9 pm sharp. You might not have seen it which is totally ok. You are new, it happens."

I tagged you in the notice in the Cacophony did you not get it?

E
    Elettra Vitale

Just in case you need it for a easier find, I placed a link here

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Shall we call it a night?"

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"Yes, I understand. I, uh, just wanted to make sure. I'll be there. Goodnight and thank you again for agreeing to meet with me."

Having given enough polite formalities, Derek dips his head with respect to his Priscus and begins to retreat from the meeting room. Overall it had gone well, as the Mekhet Priscus seems to understand his interests and needs and is willing to support him in his endeavors.

Thank you for the scene!

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra sends a quick text to Mable & Krieg after Derek had left wanting to make sure she got it done. Then she heads out into the night.

Good scene! Thank you as well!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.