(Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya smirked as Circe told Abe to lighten up a bit, particularly when she noted the humor of a Summer telling that to a Spring.

"I've been to Disneyland, but not Vegas," she says in response to Circe's questions, "First visit to Disney didn't happen until after I... returned to Chicago though. Back in my day, Chicago had more than enough fun for me, I never really went anywhere else."

If you want vice, you can't really beat being the mistress to a made man.

Looking back to Abe, Freya would nod. She understood what he meant and offered a faint, knowing smile.

He still almost sounds like a Summer though. He some kind of Knight?

If he had mentioned it, it escaped Mother Talons for the moment. Either way that was talk for another time.
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'd like ta argue with ya on that Abe, but Civil War was boring compared ta when they had Tom Hiddleston, so yer right," she nods, "superheroes need villains." It was a better way to talk about it in public then the truth. As for Abe's talk of blood prices, "Damn boy," Circe pats him on the shoulder, "I like ya already. I'm gonna hafta remembers what ya just said fer the future. If I ever need ta charge inta battle, Imma give ya a call."

The amusement died at the mention of Queen Anne. "Yeah," Circe's frown came in quick, "She was a horrid evil bitch that should get kicked, uh, outta the country." Circe's attempt to change the topic was a clear failure. "Well then. At least we know Abe had fun in Vegas."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

A
    Abraham Norton

"The feeling is mutual" The Summer Queen is definitely a likeable and fascinating, if a bit strange creature "I look forward to all the great things we do together"

"It would appear so" Abraham is just unhappy that he doesn't remember any of the fun, which makes it almost not count "How about you? Have you ever been to the Glitter Gulch or this largest human trap ran by a Mouse?"

I think it's a good place to wrap

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh yeah, south side of Vegas right? I am amazed at how much glitter a stripper can have on 'em. Like a human disco ball," Circe's face is entirely straight as she gives a different answer to Glitter Gultch. "Nice place ta visit Vegas. Investors make sure the places run real smooth and profitable. Waaaay too many kids at some places though."

ooc: Good to wrap for me too. This was fun

Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya was content to remain silent, allowing her compatriots to get to know one another. It was not a solemn thing, Freya was quite comfortable and being in the presence of two of the Lost as they spoke of their experiences was its own reward.

Undoubtedly, as the night wore on the conversation would turn to other things, allowing Mother Talons to put in a quip here or there, but mostly she was just fine taking in the stories of her company.

Good to Wrap! Cross
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

Nice scene!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 22

You do not have permission to view the list of names.