Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
Looking For Joshua

(Grey Hoods) Info Dump
Jan 23, 2023 - Feb 3, 2023
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Asia approaches the embracing Lost and watches their moths move as best she can. Not really sure what is being said, she waits for Sable to tell her what's going on. She looks at the picture, then at the Lost and realizes Sable found him. She smiles, but does not interrupt the obviously emotional greeting.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Sable slinks out of the hug, looking very shy about her sudden outburst of excitement. "Miss Asia here says we're in trouble," she explains to Joshua before turning to Asia to address her.

"Where now?" She asks Asia with her head cocked curiously.

Part of her hoped there was food where they were going. Being in the soup kitchen always made her more hungry, even when she knew they were out of food.

Asia looks a bit lost for a minute, then nods in understanding.

"We bust go to Treasured. Katrin wishes to see Joshus, to protect hib. I ab not sure on all the details, but I know it is ibportant. Will you both cobe with be, please?"

Miss Asia? Joshua hadn't noticed the other woman until Sable mentioned her. He needed some time to decipher what Asia said, then some more to remember who 'Kathrin' was, but then it klicked somewhere. "So you're here because of my.. problem? Uh sure, I'll come."
    His empty stomach, which brought him here, suddenly was forgotten; maybe things would get better now.. He smiled at Sable and left the line.

Asia nods and leads them out of the soup kitchen, taking them to where she'd parked.

"Yes. Katrin told be you were in trouble and wishes to help you. We will go to her antique shop and see what can be done."

Sable smiles back at Josh then quietly walks along behind the two of them with her shoulders in their usual odd slump.

[color=#00FF66]antiques..? blah...[color]

Her tummy grumbles in frustration.

When they reach Asia's car Sable straightens her back out to peer curiously through the windows. She loved car rides, as she didn't get to travel in them much, they're so fast! She wondered if they would be going down the highway.

Asia gets the two Lost settled in the car and heads toward Treasured. On the way she stops at a McDonald's and orders a couple of large sized value meals and apple pies.

Upon recieving the food, she passes it to Joshua and Sable with a smile. "I figured it would be easier to think on full stobachs."

Then, she continues on to the antique shop.

Can we jump into the Treasured thread at this point, or would you prefer we start a new thread for it?

"Fank oo," Sable says with apple pie stuffed already stuffed in her mouth when Asia hands her the food, even though Asia probably couldn't read her lips while she was chomping on food. For the rest of the ride she stuffs her face and stares dreamily out the window of the car, watching the city as it breezed by.

Whatever is best for you guys. I'll follow y'all

End Scene. To Treasured!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread