Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

”Ot would be rude of me to bring it up and then deny you,” Twist says with a smile, hiding her surprise.

”Simply let me know when and where and I’m sure we can make a lovely date of it.”

Twist beamed at the compliments offered, ”Thank you. And I cannot complain.”

As Elettra spoke, she made the appropriate sounds for the news of two new Mekhet in town. Derek Shadow- no covenant given. But if he was already being labeled as timid she doubted it was Invictus. And Adam Exlibrist was apparently Sanctified. That was interesting. The Lancea Sanctum had about as much history as the Carthians in Sacramento.

Tilting her head she considered Elettra, ”Are you a follower of the goddess yourself Priscus?”
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

E
    Elettra Vitale

With a warm smile, "You're very welcome, Twist!"

It's understandable she would ask that since Elettra made the comment about the goddess being honored by the tree of lights. "I am not a follower. I have a deep respect and appreciation for those that do. Since my embracing, I have struggled with figuring out what my belief system is. When I was human I was a devout Catholic. Which most likely isn't much of a surprise since I am an Italian American from New Jersey." She said with a giggle. "But post embracing it just didn’t seem to fit me anymore. I think I was Catholic because that's what was expected of me. Now I am trying to figure out what is best for me."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded her head as she listened to the information about the two new shadows. "I'll have to make a point of welcoming them both. It is interesting how opposite they seem to be."

Mable smiled at the mention of the goddess. "I am pretty new to understanding about the goddess, myself. I am definitely more about pagan values. However, Krieg has assured me that I can continue with that spirituality. Are either one of you interested in pagan rituals?"

"Thank you," Mable paused on the name, "Twist. I would love to setup some time to learn."

E
    Elettra Vitale

Nodding, "Yes, I noticed how opposite they are of one another as well. It's very intriguing to see. I hope they do well within our domain. There only being three of us Mekhets, I don't want to lose any of us."

"I do not know a whole lot about pagan rituals, but I am open to learning. I don't know if it'll be something I'll end up practicing. I do make it a point to learn as many religions or belief systems as possible." She is genuinely interested in learning about pagan rituals though she just had never had the chance to before.

Pausing for a brief moment, "Priscus Wood, I would also like to talk to you in private sometime soon about another matter if you're able and willing to give me your time."

C
    Cross

Time passed and the Kindred concluded their discussion, noting the impending rising of the sun...

Court is closed! See you at NYE Court!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread