(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I’ve come across many Kindred who overshare and it ends up being their downfall. Especially younger ones looking to connect. But thankfully, you don’t strike me as stupid.”A wink. “I even learned it the hard way back in the day.” A chuckle. It just taught her not to trust anyone. Give them enough to let them think they knew you, then surprise them.

A nod, “It is. But it’s also an unforgiving one.” But she figured the Shadow had a decent head on her shoulders.

Smirking, “It is, and it’s had to be. With how often I used to move around, I quickly learned the ins and outs of it.” And with how her and the law didn’t get along, new names were important to survival. “That’s a good point, I could have someone represent me.” But who could she trust? A name came to mind, one worth looking into.

She’d never met a Shadow who wasn’t inquisitive about something.

“I always thought it was a good thing to be inquisitive.” So long as it wasn’t about her. Some questions were ok, some weren’t.

Smiling, “I don’t have anything else right now. I’ve really enjoy talking with you.” And she meant it. Even though she was young, she was intelligent. Not always something that went hand in hand.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Well thank you, Prince Ale." Smiling, " "I pride myself in being smart, however, no one is perfect and sometimes I trust the wrong person. But, I have learned from my past mistakes so hopefully I don't repeat them."

"It is indeed an unforgiving one."

Intrigued, "That is good you were able to learn quickly. Especially in this fast-paced world we live in." She'd really like to know more about the Prince's illegal connections, however, Elettra knows it's not wise to ask too many questions about that sort of thing. Especially when you're new to town.

"I agree. My problem tends to be that I come up with the questions when I am in the middle of things. Instead of automatically coming up with questions when I am presented with something or someone new." Which can be very frustrating at times.

The Prince really did have a gorgeous smile and Elettra liked the fact she made the Prince smile as much as she had during there conversation. Returning the smile, "Why thank you. I very much enjoy talking with you as well." Even though the woman she was talking to is the Prince, instead of being cold and harsh, the Prince was more warm, friendly, down to earth, and easy to talk to. Prince Ale is a pleasant surprise to Elettra.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Well, even if you do repeat past mistakes, no one here has to know.” Making the same mistake again wasn’t a huge thing. It happened.

“Having a new identity is important if you plan to carry guns. So mine have been two fold, cause I don’t want to get stopped with my guns and tossed in jail.”
    A chuckle, “That just seems bad.” She says with a smirk and shake of her head.

“If any questions come to mind, just give me a call if you want. Or stop by the office, I’m here most of the time. If I’m not available, Seneschal York is a fountain of knowledge. And a lot of fun to talk with.”
    Vivian knew more of the Domain history.

“We’ll have to make sure and hangout outside of Court. More relaxed, usually more enjoyable.”
    People tended to feel more on edge in Court with her around.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"That is true, I suppose that's one of the perks of getting a fresh start." Who knows just how many mistakes she's made since her Embracing.

"So, if I decide to get a gun to carry on me, should I get a new identity too?" Chuckling with the Prince, "Yeah, getting tossed in jail wouldn’t be an ideal situation. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if you had legal connections here." She hoped she wasn't being to direct or prying too much.

"Thank you, I will be sure to do that! I have talked to Seneschal York a bit. She does seem very knowledgeable and fun to talk to." Seneschal York was the one who acknowledged Elettra, and she got a good vibe from the Seneschal.

With a big smile, "Oh for sure! Anytime you'd like to get together just let me know!" She really is looking forward to the prospect of spending more time with the Prince. They seemed to get along quite well which was a pleasant surprise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Exactly! No one has to know but you. And so long as it’s not a habit, then whatever.”

Nodding, “I’d suggest a conceal and carry permit, which would require an identity. Though if you’re comfortable using the name you have now, use it. I just personally haven’t used my real name in quite a few years.” It was easier. An eyebrow raises in amusement, “Legal connections?” a shake of her head, “Not me, that’d be too dangerous and complicated.” Some things were better left alone.

“I decided to try doing that whole New Years resolution thing, my goal is to get out more. So we’ll see how it goes. But if I tell someone I plan to do something with them, it happens.” In other words, the Shadow can be expecting a call.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Elettra Vitale was not my birth name so I am ok with using it for getting a conceal and carry permit. I chose this name because it is keeping in with my nationality so it kept me connected in that sense." With a look of understanding, "That makes sense. When you work with corrupt people you never know when they are going to turn on you."

"Good for you and that's good to know." Elettra is looking forward to it. "Well, as much as I am enjoying our time together, I am sure I have taken up more than enough of your time. I can head out if there is something more pressing you need to get to."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a knowing smile and nod, “I can understand and respect that. Both names I use have ties to home and my heritage.” A calculating smile appears, “Exactly. But thankfully I have enough loyal people under me that word travels quickly. And they know what happens to them if they don’t tell me.” Was it harsh? Probably, but she didn’t care.

“Though the new identity I’ve been using I’ll probably have for a while. It’s done me quite well.” If she had to, she would, but it was a hassle.

Glancing at a clock on her desk, “It is getting late, this evening has flown by!” the conversation had been great. “I should probably get a few things taken care of before heading out myself. But thank you for stopping by, I’ve greatly enjoyed talking with you. And I look forward to calling you later and setting something up outside Nox.”

E
    Elettra Vitale

With a sincere smile that reached the corners of her brown eyes, "Thank you again, I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me. And the time did fly by! I look forward to your call. You have a good night!" Elettra stands up, bows respectfully as she says her goodbyes, and turns to walk out of the Prince's office.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Great scene! Thank you!