Ended
Watch

In a Rush to Meet the Queen

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    A
    Atticus James

"It contradicts, but it is one of those healthy contradictions, the kind that makes sense. Priscus Wood and I have talked about doing some boxing, I understand she trains pretty regularly. It is an interesting idea. I'd be down."

Oh... I get it now.

"You do run a tight ship here Prince Antinori. There isn't a lot of infighting, and issues tend to be dealt with quickly. At least not that I have noticed."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “A healthy contradiction, I like that.” She could work with that. “Oh, great! I haven’t had the chance to spar with a cousin in some time. The last time I was helping some other Kindred learn to throw a punch. So it’d be great to throw punches with family.” Plus it was a good way to learn what the others could do. Bonus.

There was a chuckle and shake of her head. Shen then gestures to the two jars on the shelf, “Those were the last two that caused issues. And let me tell you, ash is a bitch to get out of the carpet.” True story, shit was worse than glitter. “Running a tight ship doesn’t stop people from be stupid.” A shrug, “But I suppose that’s to be expected.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

A
    Atticus James

"Should get yourself a roomba." Atticus said not knowing if one would actually work, but Atticus was trying to be funny.

Atticus nodded his head at the comment about people being stupid. "Funny that, I was just thinking something similar about idiots after the other night," Atticus remembered rice-bagging an idiot out of an apartment building.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a chuckle, “You know? That was actually suggested as we have a dust buster in the closet. But it doesn’t work very well. Ash is kind of like glitter I’ve learned.” Yup.

“They seem to come in small waves. A hand full of them will show up, be dealt with, then it’ll be a few months before new ones make an appearance. I often wonder if their Sire’s Embraced them as a joke on the rest of society or something.” She hated stupid people. “Sounds like you’ve had your fair share as well. Tell me, is it some weird test of our patience? Or a sick joke? Perhaps a bit of both?” she jokes.

A
    Atticus James

Atticus smiled at the Glitter comment, Atticus' only experience with Glitter comes from Strippers. And well, Ale probably didn't want to hear about that.

"I keep hearing from people that Tribulation leads to enlightenment and that people need to find a struggle. I guess dealing with people like that is our struggle. Not everyone respects our traditions." Atticus couldn't comment any further as he didn't want to go into his own embrace, he wasn't exactly a result of good planning and execution.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tribulation leads to enlightenment? Was that some weird Crone or Ordo shit? The Invictus didn’t have sayings like that.

“That very well could be our struggle.”
    She says with a nod. “Guess we’re cursed to deal with it.” A small smirk.

The smirk turns into a friendly smile, “Is there anything else I can help you with? I don’t want to take up your whole evening.”

A
    Atticus James

"Cursed indeed," Atticus stood returning the small smirk with a smile of his own. "I think we have a difference of opinion on who was taking up the other person's time," Atticus replied. "Thank you for your time, Prince Antinori, I appreciate you taking the time."

If the Prince has nothing Further, Atticus will bow his head and politely leave the room, after giving Cain a little solute of his hand.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Great scene! Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.