Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

We've been going over a month. Shall we quickly wrap things up so we can have this before the coronation?
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

S
    Sasha

The Fairest nodded. It had been a while since she'd truly tried, but she was quite sure she could still do it. "Yes, obviously not for a long period of time, but long enough."

She also understood what he meant about his tomes of the Autumns. "I think the same can be nearly said for Winters. That we are always sorrowful. It's more that we hold on to the sorrow for everyone so that they do not have to. But, we are not always full of sorrow. We just find another way to channel it."

The last tip of cold coffee was taken from her mug. She sighed contently. "Rhodes, this was wonderfully enjoyable and refreshing. I want to thank you for coming to visit with me. I may be a little too hopeful, but this seems like it may be the beginnings of a beautiful friendship?" The Fairest may have been too presumptuous, but she wanted to say it.

Oh my the time flies!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.