Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I couldn't agree with you more. I have made it part of my ummm... duty doesn't sound like the right word but I'll go with it...Anyway, I watch the kindred who I work with but I also watch a lot of movies and TV shows to get a feel for the times as they are changing. I feel it is best if we understand the world around us. Like you said, it means survival."

"I agree we need to watch for our continual enemies such as the hunters or the brood. Even other kindred looking to take over our domain. But we need to be aware of the things the kine are doing because what they do effects our domain just as much as what we do. Stagnation or resting on our laurels is what will be our downfall. That being said, it doesn't mean we need to change our selves into something we are not, we just need to continue to learn and grow, and adapt as you have said.
    " Mable had a passionate look in her eyes now making it obvious she truly wanted this.

"I am here to help make that happen. We need to continue learning and growing. I want to see our Clan grow and learn. There are many ways in which to do that and I would like to help everyone reach their greatest potential in their own personal way. I have my own goals and desires. I am not personally a political or social climbing individual. I also have no personal agenda when it comes to helping my fellow clan members reach their goals beyond the fact that I want to see Clan Gangrel prosper and be recognized for who and what we are beyond being savage beasts. I would love it if you would share your goals with me."

A
    Atticus James

"My goals are similar," Atticus speaks with memory flowing through his mind. She sounds so idealistic. So... referential.

"My concern is the security and success of those close to me and of my blood. I cannot say all kindred, because" he opens his palms to the world, "Some kindred are idiots." This should go without saying... and yet he said it.

"My goals right now is to find security here to continue my work, both with the kine, our clan, and the Covenant. My purpose is to help those like me, the bastards of our requiem, find their place.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

She smiled at his comments, "Yes, plenty of idiots in the world no matter who or what they are."

"That seems to be a very noble cause. Do you have plans in place yet to work towards these goals?"

A
    Atticus James

Atticus simply nods, "I do. I have started attending support meetings and have offered my assistance to a couple of veterans groups in town. From there, I will continue to assert my influence. To often our influence can be considered a negative, but that is not necessary or always accurate."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Is there anything I can do to help at this moment?" She asked, not sure if he needed anything yet. "Or anything you might need in the future? Like space or a place for people to work?"

A
    Atticus James

"Not presently, but you will be the first to know," Atticus said. He had made his case, he provided all of the information he had been asked, some he may not have been ready to reveal. "I believe I have taken up enough of your time this evening. Unless you want to discuss anything further?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had pressed him enough for one night. He had been pretty open, that must have been very hard for him. Mable smiled sweetly, "It was a really good conversation. You know I am here if you need me and I will make sure to keep you in mind if I need anything. Does that sound like a deal? I believe in helping each other and being there for family. For me blood is thinker than water."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable will see Atticus off. Great Scene!! Thank you!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread