Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 33
DISPLAYED
Should've taken a left at Albuquerque

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    L

"I rest my case then." Rick tightened the arm he had wrapped around her slightly. "What Rust was talking about would get anyone worried. Just watch yourself out there, if he's right that place is dangerous. And if you run into trouble don't hesitate to call me. I'll be there faster than you'd believe."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri plants a kiss of Rick's lips.

How can I be mad at him, its not his fault he's so damned confident all the God-damn time.

"Don't worry, any trouble and I'll be running as fast as these little legs can carry me. Anyway, I've got to leave first thing so I need to head to bed. Wanna join me?"

And just like that, Rick's forgiven.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Rick grinned, then he returned Terri's kiss, then she posed her question, and his grin grew even wider. "Now that...sounds like a wonderful idea. We'll just have to remember to have you get some sleep in..."

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread