(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP

+1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn’t expecting the giggle, “It’s not often someone enjoys hearing things like that. I tend to not discuss business a whole lot unless behind closed doors. People like the idea of a life in crime and in charge, but don’t like the dirty details that go with it.” For her, it was the only life she knew. “Perhaps one day.” She had every intention of getting back out on the front lines. Should Blackbird find herself there as well, she’d see the Savage in a different light. If the Daeva was wanting to see Ale in action with her business? That wouldn’t be so easy.

“Only one, then I promise to stop taking up your time.” A genuine smile, “Are you a fighter? With our issues with the Brood in the past, I like to know if we have anyone who can hold their own in a fight.” Knowing who was better at investigating and who was better at fighting helped when it came down it.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird let the final question sit for a moment, clearly thinking about how she should word her capabilities.

"When I was a girl and living with the Hunters, I was taught how to use firearms," she began, "They wanted to ensure that I was capable of defending myself in some way. At least until someone could respond. I am less capable than I would like to be, but it is within my intentions to build on that skill set going forward. It will be good for my business, after all, and naturally it will also prove invaluable in matters with the Domain I feel."

"I won't wilt from combat, Your Grace," the neonate affirmed, "but I am willing to admit my faults in that arena. Given time I am certain I will be capable."

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guns? Not what she was expecting.

“If it’s a skill you want to improve on, I’d be happy to help you. My weapon of choice is my guns,” yes, plural, “not very effective against Kindred, but old habits die hard. I’ve since expanded my skill set, but I’m often out practicing with them. Maybe you’d like to join me one evening.” She wouldn’t hold it against her if she didn’t, not many wanted to spend time with the Prince. Which she understood, but hated. “Do you have your own gun?” legit question.

“Its no secret that my Clan is known for its combat abilities, but I actually learned the hard way. Thankfully I’m more comfortable with my hands now.” A soft chuckle. Hands, claws, it was all the same to her. “I’ve actually seen some Daeva’s in a fight use their Gifts to frightening accuracy.” Then there was Twist, and well, that was just magical to see. “Nothing wrong with wanting to improve. I just find it good to know where Kindred stand with those types of things. Should it come down to another final standoff, its good to know who can do what.” Like with the Brood. Fighters in the front. “I’ve sparred with a few Kindred since I’ve been here, next time I get something setup, you’re welcome to join. No pressure though, just an offer.” Cause would she be someone who would be uncomfortable throwing punches against the Prince?

“I’m glad we got to talk a bit, and it seems we have more to discuss in the future.” Always a good thing to her. “I see we have a new Kindred, so I should go say hi.” Ale was a Prince who liked to know who resided within the Domain.

“Again, thank you for talking with me, I look forward to talking more.”

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"In most cases, I'd agree. Firearms are often too minute in scope to affect our kind, but... that's when you just get a higher caliber." A wry smirk. Dead or not, a bullet of a high enough caliber could easily bring down a Kindred. Still, most potential threats failed to carry such a firearm. At Alessandra's offers, the neonate would tip her head lightly to on side, intrigued. "I'd certainly be willing to meet with you, Your Grace. It's been some time since I got a little practice in myself."

At the next question, Blackbird offered a nod, "I do. My pistol is of a low caliber, but I don't typically carry it in order to fend off Kindred. I'm more concerned with the kine, for the moment." An honest answer. Blackbird hadn't ruffled many feathers in Sacramento, but it was only a matter of time before she did. The Requiem is a long thing and no Kindred she knew was able to go through it for long without making enemies.

The Prince's compliment to her Clan did not go unnoticed. Blackbird smiled and listened as Alessandra acknowledged her want to improve. Then came the offer of a spar and the neonate looked unsure, though the smile remained.

She would destroy you, B.

Still, after a moment, Blackbird nodded, "Certainly, I would be more than willing to accept your mentorship."

As the Savage Prince again spoke of the new Kindred in Elysium, Blackbird's eyes would again flit in his direction. She'd look him over for a moment before looking back to Alessandra as she announced her intent to depart. "The pleasure was mine, Your Majesty, I am happy we had an opportunity to familiarize ourselves with one another. Of coursem, uf you feel the want to speak further, I am at your service. Thank you for your time."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Mine aren’t the highest caliber, but they’ve caused some pain to more than a few Brood. Didn’t stop them, but gave me time to change tactics.” Plus, it forced them to heal, wasting blood and making things easier for her.

“Ah, a pistol.” A nod, “I don’t think I’ve ever carried mine in Court, even when I was Reeve. But when I’m out, I have them on me. I secured a conceal and carry permit, but I’ve never been hassled about them.” They were usually hidden beneath her jacket. “But that’s wise, since it seems the Kine are being difficult.” Easier to explain a bullet wound rather than a body rended.
    There it was. The unsure look.

But she still accepted. This one was intriguing indeed.

“I’ll look into getting something setup.” Surely Mable would be down for it, maybe Hugh.

She was quite sure they were going to be speaking again soon. There was more to the Daeva than she let on, and that was all kinds of fun for the Savage. What was she hiding? Would she live up to the words she boasted?

A smile and nod, “I’ll be in touch. Please, enjoy the rest of your evening.” She then steps away, moving toward the small group.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird would bow her head in respect as Alessandra departed, only raising it once the Savage Prince of Sacramento began to make her way back to the group.

Then, after a moment, the bird exited the table as well, making her way to the exit as the city's sovereign returned to the fold.

Tonight had been a success. Some doors had closed, but others were opening.

Good to close! Thanks for the scene!

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread