Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Catching Up Text:

Mable:
    Mable kisses the kitten on the head before placing Apollo in the basket, "Can you take him inside for me? I want to grab their things."

Krieg

"I love your foresight," he complimented to Mable. "Not yet, but, I expect we're heading there." Carefully cupping his hands to contain the kitten, he arose. "It's okay, Erebus, we're going on an adventure."

Mable Wood

Mable nuzzled Apollo, "Yes, you are my little god aren't you, "she cooed at him. "And Egyptian mythology is some of my favorite bedtime stories." She smiled over to Krieg. "I have their littler boxes and a cat tree to put near the window for them. One box for this main floor and the other for the basement. Speaking of which did you see the basement yet?" She raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

Krieg

Krieg lifted the black kitten up to his eyes. "Yes, Erebus will be my little buddy." Another large finger gently stroked the young feline's head between his ears. "And, of course, spoil them in the name of Bast." He smiled to the new pet. "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as gods. Cats have not forgotten this."

Mable Wood

Mable nuzzled the orange kitten, "I thought we could name them. But I was wondering what you thought about this one being Apollo and the one you have being Erebus. Kind of bringing in the whole light and darkness theme along with greek gods? But really I am open to any names for these beautiful babies. A raven lead me to them shivering and starving in the field near where I go to relax."

Krieg

Feeling something in his gloved hands, he looked down. "Oh my," he smiled. "Why hello there," he said to the black kitten. Then, looking to Mable, he saw she too had a kitten. "Additions to the family." He looked down at the kitten in his hands, "Is that your brother? What's your name little one?"

Speaking to Mable as focused upon the adorable puffball, "What a blessing, indeed."

Mable Wood

Mable loved hearing those words even though he most likely knew nothing of the princess bride movie. Once his eyes were closed she finished opening the basket and pulled out a pure black kitten. She rub its fur on his cheek. "Open your hands." She said softly. Once he opened his hands she placed the kitten in his large hands. "Ok you can look." She pulled out a second kitten that was mostly orange with a little bit of cream colored stripes.

Krieg

"As you wish," the giant relaxed in his chair, and closed his eyes.

Mable Wood

"I'm glad you agree." Now that she felt calmer she would share with him. She pulled out the basket and opened it slowly. "Okay close your eyes. Trust me?"

Krieg
    Krieg chuckled, "No, no, no. Not at all. I am saying there is a non-zero chance that there is something out there, that is definitely not using Protean."

He nodded in agreement. "Taft is a tough nut to crack."

The Haunt nodded, "Too coincidental not to be. I say it's a sign."

Mable Wood

"Do you have a problem with those that can shift shapes?" She cocked her head at him. "We can work on what he knows. It may take time, trust is a difficult thing."

"So, about the gift for the farm. The goddess had directed me to this gift via a raven right after my vision quest. I believe it is a sign that I was meant to find it and bring it here as a blessing of sorts. Does that sound like something the goddess would do?"

Krieg

"After she introduced herself at Court, I just called her Rebecca. She teased me back. You know how Invictus are with their titles. Goddess forbid, you call one by their first name."

"As for Lawrence, it is a problem of knowing too much. Ignorance is bliss, at times." He sighed, considering a multitude of potentials about the Mekhet Priscus. "If vampires exist, surely other supernatural creatures exist. I have had the good fortune of not encountering a werewolf. Do not mistake for a second I know that they are out there. Shapeshifters and other nefarious things."

"If we are, as you say, the next step up in the food chain, then I confess one of my greatest worries." He paused to breath. "What hunts us?"

K
    Krieg

Closing this thread to put into continuity because of the rollback.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.