Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
(Memory Lane) Rent That Car!

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Blue face winces as that didn't go well. The Queen of Summer feels she may have neglected the usual Fairest skill set a little too much. Circe eyes dart over to Jason to see if he wanted to give it a go.

Otherwise she'd have to try using a bullshit line about wanting to keep news hounds from getting wind of it via police reports and scaring away customers. Because it'd be a real pain if it was some contractor opting for free parking and not an actual pervert. That could work.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The receptionist drummed her fingers on the desk, and re-commenced chewing her gum loudly.

And this is... BUMP!

J
    Jason Devereux

Jason's catches Circe's glance, and moves to open his mouth, but just as he's about to speak his mouth snaps closed again s he feel his phone vibrate in his pocket. His brow furrows as he pulls the phone out to check the message, and sees an incoming call in its place. He glances to back to Circe and the receptionist, "Excuse me a moment, please."

He puts the phone to his ear and listens, his face showing a brief flash of shock before it turns to horror, then closes off entirely. He nods along to the call, stone silent. After a listening for half a minute he responds "I'll book the tickets presently. I sword I'd be the last, and that's an oath I intend to keep."

He ends the call and looks to Circe, "I'm sorry, Ma'am, but an emergency has come up back home. I'm afraid I'm going to have to make haste before the same Aunt who took and raised me manages to exploit a loophole that lets her take one of my nephews."

He glances at the receptionist and nods before striding from the room, his hurried walk only barely not breaking into a jog.

I'm really sorry guys, I'm going to be withdrawing Jason for a bit. Real life time constraints have been keeping me down. I hope to bring him back when things have calmed down.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe cast a confused stare at Jason's retreating back. It turns into an angry glare as she realizes this plan wasn't going to work anymore. The elf groaned "And here I wanted ta not risk media hearing a kid's theme park called the cops. What a day what day," she shakes her head and clenches her fists. Circe starts mumbling to herself in Italian as she storms at after Jason's exit.

If she couldn't get what she needed through duplicity then she'd try it with electricity. She doubted that a small rental company's security could be that good.

ooc Circe exits the scene.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread