Mable had just finished giving the foreman the plans for theCrone Farm. During their conversationshe seemed very interested in her. AndMable found him very enticing for a hungry vampire. When he had requested a tour around the moonlitproperty, Mable obliged.

“While we look around do you mind if I stake out the areayou would like the building to sit?” He asked, causing Mable to almost jumpback when he mentioned staking.

“Oh no, that would be fine.” While he went to his truck to get the what turned out to be spray paintin neon pink, Mable calmed herself.

“Ok where do we start?”

Mable directed him over to the area that had the debris clearedaway just 2 days ago. “I would like itto be 16 feet by 16 feet, oh but you probably know that from the blueprints.” She gave a very girly giggle. “The door facing this direction.” He used his spray paint and made a few marksand then had a wheel thing that clicked that he rolled on the ground. “What’s that?” she asked with great interest,knowing exactly what it was because she used a tool like that in the woodssometimes to measure out distances.

“This measures the area for me. Each click is a foot. Then I make a small mark on the ground. Then I make different marks for the water,door, and window.” He gave her such awonderful smile she knew she had his ego in just the right place.

Mable stumbled over a small rock on the ground. “Oh!” Sheexclaimed.

His hands were quick to ‘catch’ her. “Be careful, you don’t want to twist thosepretty little ankles.” She could swearshe saw his eyes twinkle in the dark over his own cleverness. After that he kept one hand on her waist tohelp ‘guide’ her around the perimeter.

“Thank you.” She said is a slightly huskier voice.

Once they were done with the spray paint he walked her overto his truck. “Let me just put this away and grab a flash light. I am sure the moonlight is enough but bettersafe than sorry.” While he was scroungingaround his glovebox for a flashlight, which was sitting on the floor of thepassenger side, Mable was sure she saw him take a condom out of a box and dropit into the console.

OMG, she thought, he is feeling pretty sure of his prowess. She waited patiently for him to get thingsset the way he thought it would go. “ok,ready?” He asked as he closed the door.

He then placed his hand on the small of her back. “Let’s start over there.” She led him to a far corner and worked herway around the property. At one pointshe ‘stumbled’ again, this time falling into him. “Oh my, I am so clumsy tonight. It must be the trick of the moonlight.”

Boy, oh boy he thought, I am so getting lucky with this girltonight. Out loud he said, “Let’s headover to my truck so I can take a look at the plans again.”
“Sounds good.” Mable agreed. “OOo, it’s getting a littlechilly out here.”

“Well let’s sit in the truck while we talk.” He said. She isso hot for me, is what he thought. Sheclimbed in and he shut the door and entered the driver’s side. He reached forher hands, “Wow, you really are cold. Doyou want to snuggle up for warmth while we talk?”

“That would be perfect.” She agreed. She started tosnuggle closer and he had her swing her legs over his own. She nuzzled his neck feeling the ache ofhunger. He brushed a hand over her breastin an accidental manner as he tested the waters. She reached up and gave little butterflykisses on his ear and then neck. Aslight moan from him and she sank her teeth in for her little snack. She carefully licked the wound closed. And then waited until his little euphoric tripended.

As he stirred back to himself she said, “Oh my! Time does fly. Thank you for taking care of the permits.” She jumped out of the truck to her own andheaded out to work for the night.

He was left with a mild sensation of what happened here. Then he saw the still wrapped condom andrealized nothing happened. “Well, hopefully another time.” He mumbled tohimself. “After all, I will be seeingher again.”