Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clara watched locked in her own brief Danse with the Ventrue Priscus. She wasn't sure what to make of the spectacle but, notably, Davis was calm. He was sure of himself. But it was his last sentence that spurred the Bacchante on.

You know sometimes I feel greater welcomage among other families than I do my own.

The words weighed in Clara's mind. "Show's the same as it'll be next Court, everyone. Leave the matter to Alder Davis and the good Doctor. I know my cousin major to be of an able mind and capacity." He had expressed desire to meet with Weiss underground, but was this a Haunt test of some sort? Maybe Weiss and the knight were playing a game deeper against the Prince?

Or maybe Lina was right and they were getting punked.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Voices began to chime in, most noticeably the Prince herself. It would seem Rebecca had not overstepped, at least not yet, as the Prince directed Davis to clean up. Then Mable stepped forward to offer the man help. He certainly needed it. Rebecca was seriously wondering if Vivian was right; that Rebecca should be Au Pair. Maybe Davis could be her first student. Of course Lina almost caused Rebecca to burst into laughter with her comment. If the woman only knew Rebecca's mind. She was glad to also hear the support of her Priscus. It would seem many agreed with her displeasure.

Then Davis replied and his answer wasn't too egregious. Interesting that he wanted to play off her raised voice as some game. She stared at him, her face remaining friendly, as she listened to his explanation. Before she could question his claim of an 'accident' the man leaned in close to whisper. Did he genuinely think this was a game? Of course his mention of checking for bombs gained Rebecca's attention and his appearance made much more sense. This man truly was obsessed with the underground.

With his explanation over, it was Rebecca's turn. With the attention of all already on her she returned her voice to a normal level. A smile rested on her face as she spoke. "Ah, an accident you say. Well they do happen from time to time. Of course it probably would have been wiser to arrive late and clean than on time and...as you currently are. Once you've done as her Majesty has directed and cleaned up the mess you left in your wake, you'll need to clean up yourself. Priscus Wood seems more than willing to assist you. This," she said, twisting the money that he so eagerly wanted to accept in her hand, "is on the house," before tucking the few bills into one of his dirty pockets, like a prostitute who had left all parties wanting and yet still needed to be paid for their time.

"Unfortunately for you, it won't cover the insult of arriving looking like that, regardless of your intentions. But I'm sure there's some way to work towards forgiveness." Her head shifted so that she looked directly at Ale, while keeping Davis in her periphery. "Your Majesty. Would you say you could forgive his actions for a Major boon? Or would it require something more serious, say...a Blood boon?" She feared she was pushing her luck. She was making assumptions that could lead to her downfall, but Rebecca felt she had to set a tone if she wanted to prove she even could be Harpy. One must first act as Harpy before one was ever offered the position.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Oh shit!"

A loud cry of dismay came from the top of the stairs leading into the darkness of Elysium. The sound of wet rubber against hard wood steps could be heard, scrambling to keep the Priscus of the clan upright. The typical plodding sound of Cynthia came again, although slightly slower than usual. It seemed the weather was not enough to completely change the goths style as she was bedecked in her usual leather jacket, although it seemed she had traded jeans for a leather skirt with torn fishnets. Chlorine and sulphur had arrived before she did.

Cynthia looked confused by the sight before her. On the other hand the sight of Davis did explain why she nearly came tumbling face first into court. She gave the assembled kindred a small wave. "Might need to clean the stairs. Bit of a health hazard I'd say." She said to the Daeva, jerking her thumb to the entrance. Beyond that she backed up and became an observer. She was curious as to why Davis looked like a sewer rat. Slipping humanity? Cruel prank? She slowly moved away and moved over to the side of Krieg, figuring the Giant could offer insight. "I feel like I missed something." She whispered to him.

K
    Krieg

"It would appear that Colonel Davis hopped aboard the Stool Bus and rode the septic route to Court." It was too good of an opportunity not to use puns.

Krieg dipped his head and torso. Two long arms raised upward to cover both sides of his mouth. He whispered to her.

"He may have been in the Necropolis. I suggest we interrogate him."

It was worth finding out the truth of the matter. His arms fell to his sides and he returned to his full height.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

Taft can be seen sparing a few silent glances in Davis's direction - from his seat on the couch next to Moretti. The look on his face a mixture of pity and disapproval.

Taft remains in side thread.
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Undead, unblinking eyes watch Davis as he attempts to explain his clothes.

“I see nothing wrong with the sound.” And if he did, then well, sucked to be him.

The excuse she didn’t much care for. And her dead pan look probably gave that away.

Looking to Mable, “He can manage on his own. He was capable enough to get into that disgusting mess, he can get out of it.”

It seemed everyone had an opinion on what was going on.

She had enough at this point. The show was over as far as she was concerned and Rebecca was only continuing the whole shit show.

“Enough.” Came the word, quick and to the point. The edge had not left her voice and she slowly slid her glance to Rebecca.

“I believe you have helped enough for the night Madam Simmons. I am quite capable of deciding if his actions warrant a Boon or not.”
    He already owed her one, and that was for a far greater insult. “You two are tasked with cleaning Court for the next two months. Together.” See how they play together. The eyes lock back on Davis, “As far as this incident is goes, do not let it happen again. I will not be so kind as to let you insult my Court again. Next offense will carry a punishment you will not like paying.” Her tone cold, uncaring. “Do I make myself clear? Or do I need to demonstrate?” it was pretty clear, she would. Her holds his gaze, her own unflattering. She was done playing, done being nice, done giving breaks.

When she felt her point was made, she shifts her focus to Cynthia,

“Priscus Weiss, welcome. And yes, I believe that was about to be attended to.” The edge had gone, her tone was now more friendly.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

able gave a simple nod and smile to the Prince. And stood silent until the messy court was back to normal again or she was spoken to.

8. Likes JonReeves liked this post
    J
    John Davis

Davis was overwhelmed by the Court's response. Hearing a taunt from Lina he fires back, "More Invictus than you will know. 'My' Prisci, more than you will ever know." She continues to task me and I shall have her.

Mable to his rescue, "Wayward? I will admit to taking one too many wrong turns on my journey here but I assure those deadends have been duly documented and ruled out as means of arrival on future journeys. Besides, they have given me an excuse to spend more time with the Prisci that rapidly growing to be one of my favorites."

Friend Aaron then chimes in to which Davis replies, "It would be a right honor to be a member of the Lords. With you as a stalwart leader, no better Prisci could one ask for." Davis wondered what discussions the Dragons would have. Would the Daeva and Ventrue fight for possession of the Colonel?

Then loving Clara spoke up, Davis gave her a flourished bow. "Thank you for your supportive expressions cousin. A vote of confidence from you is like a thousand from the Alliance of Southern Lords. Much appreciated."

Simmons speaks up again and Davis responds, "Indeed, the thought had crossed my mind but it appears I have been sorely absent from important gathers. A man doth enjoy his solitude, yet we all know what tortures that causes our kind. Let me swab the deck as my grandsire would say and Priscus Wood and I will be on our way. I can't wait to see what tailors she recommends." Davis would never sully himself with the modern gentlemen threads. He would insist to be taken to the Delta King where a dry-clean ready set of clean clothes would be waiting for him.

Then Simmons mentioned boons. Davis's hand sheepishly covered his mouth. "Well bless my heart you're right as usual. I have not only defiled myself this night but the very halls of Elysium. I should be banned from it shouldn't I?" Davis was aware that he was testing the Prince. How far would she assert her position? Rumor had it she was forgiving, even lenient. But would she fully invest in her role? How Invictus was she? Would she demand the shackles of Vinculum?

Davis then matched eyes with Taft. The Priscus of Shadows said nothing, he didn't have to. Davis merely smiled and waved, then made a did-I-do-that shrug.

Then he heard Miss Weiss scream. "Oh Miss Weiss!" concern in his voice, "Are you ok? I have thought of very little but you since we last met. We must get together, there is much I would like to discuss with you. But first I need to bail out Elysium from this minor flooding I seem to have caused. The Good Colonel to the rescue as it were. Can't have my friends drown before the boat sets sail, now can I."

A joke from the Giant, Davis turns, cracks a smile and laughs, "Stool Bus, Septic Route, Ha, ha!.... I don't get it." he finishes innocently.

Then the Prince responds with force. She had had enough of the circus. Davis bowed deeply in response to her words. "I forever serve at the pleasure of your Majesty Prince Antinori. You have my word as a Knight that this shall be the last soggy incident I shall curse Elysium with. If I am found to be in err, I fully expect no lesser punishment than your wrath in the form of a Life Boon, Viniculum, Banishment or worse. My continued existence is by your very own good graces and I should forever be reminded of that. With your permission, I take my leave to clean this mess and myself."

Davis was disappointed that he would not be spending time alone with Mable this evening. But the thought of Simmons scrubbing the floors, walls, and toilets of Elysium with him brought a wicked grin to his inner beast. Maybe next time you will think before you attempt play harpy. He thought.Davis now had time and a cover to fully search Elysium.

OOC: Sorry for length, I wanted to make sure I responded to everyone.
    Last edited by John Davis; Aug 12th, 2018 at 07:06 PM.  Reason for Edit: fix typo

L
    Lina Moretti

JonReeves - this thread is before Daeva Meeting in continuity and Lina is not yet Priscus of Daeva.

Lina simply smiled sweetly at the baited Knight as he shot back at her, what with the Prince having said she'd had enough and all. A cessation of words had been commanded, and so it would be. There were more important things to do tonight other than take offence to the empty insults of the Knight of the Lieu.

V
    Vivian York

Yes, please demonstrate, Ale. Pop the claws and do something so they will cower. Alas, Vivian may have been a bit more violent hungry than she cared to admit, but her Beast was utterly pissed at the nonsense and she couldn't help her thoughts.

"Oh what rubbish." Vivian couldn't contain herself any longer as she muttered to Ale while drawing close to her. The more Davis pressed that he was Invictus, the less she believed it. She even doubted that he was a Knight in the slightest and made up the title based upon something else.

Bowing apologetic to Ale. "Your Majesty, I apologize for my Family member's behavior." Glaring at Davis. "I truly hope he learns a lesson from this. I have been aware of some of his actions, and if this is not a lesson he learns from, please let me know if I need to further keep an eye on his behavior."

"My apologies Priscus Wood, there was a clear distraction in the Elysia..." Nodding to Ale. "Whenever her Majesty is finished, I am ready to meet with you. However, if Your Majesty feels that I need to monitor his progress as a punishment for the Clan, I can certainly do that and we can meet later." Vivian was on the ready to move whatever direction she was asked to go.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread