Ended
Watch

Raging Waters Slides

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    B
    Blink

"Hmm..." slurp. She thought about it, but never really put much thought into it before. "Ah...I guess black?" Blink gave a shrug. "Ya, black. I'll go with black." She figured a runner up would be grey or white, but she absolutely hated how easy it was for white to get dirty.

"And you?" She inquired of Echo, though her focus was still on the remaining mint chocolate. "What would be your favorite color?"

You know what?...

Maybe it was red...

Maybe I don't even have a favorite?...

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Red." she says, an echo of Circe. Her reasons are different, but she understands them now. Shame and pride, twined together like the duet of the same whenever she thinking upon her Durance. "A deep, rich, red," more mumble then words, "I mean, come on! Look at it!" she diverts, flinging a single broken glass claw at Circe, for the Crimson she wore. "Sex-say!"

She hums, licking her ice cream, "Hmm! Cilantro? Yay, or nay? I am firmly nay meself. Tastes like soap."
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Echo declares Circe sex say, the elf obliges as she decides to be significantly more naughty in how she is licking the ice cream. It may have caused the accident among the youths walking by. "Damn straight," though their agreement is for very different reasons. Circe is simple fashion color coordination, no deeper thoughts into it.

"Nay. I could say somethin' naughty about wantin' ta taste you two more then cilantro but that'd be insulting,"
    another naughty lick, "since I don't like cilantro. But don't we get ta ask hah!" Circe shudders as some of the strawberry decides to drip right between her bikini top. The Summer has to start licking it in earnest, normal licks mind, to stem the flood of pink onto her chest. She held up her free hand with index finger up as she licked the cone, "Okay. All good."

She still had pink on her blue skin.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

B
    Blink

Blink laughed at Circe's ice cream antics. She looked back to Echo, "Nah. I'd rather have some bbq." While Blink did not seem like she ate much, she could definitely put down some food. At this point, she had already started putting down some waffle cone. "I mean, if it has to between veggies or something...probably..."

"Carrots?" It took Blink a moment to realize that there was probably going to be something dirty about that choice, from one or both. She preemptively shook her head with a slight chuckle.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Just asking 'bout cilantro, buuuut veggies in general....hmmm!" she Lioness needs to think on that one. She didn't really do veggies. "Salad greens. Sometimes. I mean. Prefer a nice juicy steak. Blue. Hmm," she was drooling just thinking about it.

....even if she realized that she still liked her meat bloody.

"Whoo! All good!" a laugh, "Though. Think half a dozen people wanna be that little bit of ice cream." a smirk.

"Books?" it was a general question, which the lovely ladies of summer would take however they wanted.

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe looked down to notice what Echo meant, "Oh for sure. They do," and finally got around to wiping off that last bit of ice cream from her chest. She didn't lick it off her finger. Coconut sunblock and strawberry ice cream would be a horrid taste. "Carrots Blink? I could make a Bugs Bunny joke outta that," she laughs as she flicks the ice cream off her finger and takes another lick from the cone.

"We doin' veggies. I'd say green beans. Lots of ways ta have 'em served,"
    the shrugs not really putting much thought into it. What books did they like? That was actually a good question. "How to books are good for learnin' ta do shit for me. Don't do much fun readin'. I've read Lovecraft but all the heroes," the elf made air quotes with her free hand, "are pathetic wimps ta me. Goin' crazy over so little," Circe gives a derisive tsk before licking more ice cream.

She looks between the other two, "Howsa bout what kinda movies do ya prefer?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

9. Likes liked this post
    B
    Blink

"Mmm...," was Blink's only response to the books. She couldn't even remember the last time she read a book, though she was certain it was one of the grades in high school. In the end, she gave a helpless shrug to the question.

"Movies..." This question was easier. "Action or horror, of course." Both those were good for getting the adrenaline pumping. "Hell, I guess throw thriller's on that list."

crunch, crunch, crunch

Like that, the waffle cone had vanished.

"That was good, thank you again." She offered to Circe, as she rested the cardboard remains on the chair, by her thigh. She would toss it later.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Some have strength of will and others not. Some minds are like wet towels, and other's steel traps. What is little to some, is more and most to another..." she muses, thinking about sanity. Her's has leaked from her ears, and flown away upon wings of it's own.

She hums. Focusing back on her melting ice cream.

"Movies? Hmm, Rom-coms are fun. Action is a definite yes. Hmm, I like random foreign films too. They're fun. Some of them are cray-zay, but they, def fun."

"Play any board games?"

12. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

And the strawberry was down to the cone now, "Think nothin' of it Blink," as she imitated her fellow Summers crunching. If more slowly, she didn't want another surprise cold creme treatment. "Rom com is good for a laugh, aaaand ta give ideas for trolling people. With a figure like this its hard not ta distract someone from a date. Instant angry girlfriend," Circe laughs in amusement. "Stupid senseless violence is inelegant and aimed at the base masses," licks the last of the ice cream out of the shrinking waffle cone, "So naturally I love those kinda films."

Circe stares at Echo as she tries to process the musings. She doesn't, "Wait, ain't sayin' someone's got a mind like a steel trap usually meant ta insult them for stating the obvious? But a wet towel sounds bad too," her long ears droop down as confusion takes hold.

"Oh, uh, sure. I'd like ta say not for a long time but,"
    she shakes her head, "Some jobs have a long period of sittin' around and waitin'. Its a way ta kill time. Wait, do card games count?" she looks at Echo, "Not like strip poker but the kind the kind, like, what was the name? Munchkin I think?"

14. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.