Ended
Watch

Riding in Cars with Kindred

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

"Sure thing." Rebecca's face never changed, but the words 'lighter' echoed in her mind. She was not scared of fire, she couldn't be. Science required heat and so she was used to seeing flames, but she usually mentally prepared herself beforehand, or hid behind a protective screen. Her Catalyst on the other hand would certainly not agree. Casually she opened the glove box, grabbed the pack and lighter and passed them to the woman. Inside she readied herself for the sight of the little flame.

Rebecca offered a smile. "I imagine I would have, but who knows what the future may hold." She wasn't looking for a new covenant, in fact her Sire would roll in his ashes at the though. But she would certainly be willing to work with the Ordo.

"I certainly try to be, from time to time."

L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti accepts the box of Camels and lights up while facing toward the driver's side window, a consideration to give Simmons' Beast a break from proximity to the flame. She felt her Blood pound with fear in that momentary snap, but the Dragon was sure and certain of herself. When it came to frenzy, a student of Terror always held the reins.

Taking a long drag, she asked, "Want one?" as she breathed the smoke out the cracked window. The subject had come to its end, and Moretti took herself to a brighter place inside and changed the subject.

"So you met Aaron, huh? Brilliant guy."

L
    Lina Moretti

Yumyumcrow - we're going to wrap this one up now. We're hoping we can have this scene in continuity for Court - but for my vacation, we would have been able to wrap it up yesterday. Would that be okay?

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.