Ended
Watch

Night of Propechy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    K
    Krieg

It had been shortly after their walk in the park. His billiards night with Niamh did not go as planned.

The Acolyte professed oracular ability. The Duchess sought to learn the truth of his claim.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The desk was a dark mahogany, large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies had been moved over and placed here and there, bringing her a sense of calm.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, and a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Behind the desk sat the Prince, papers scattered around. Tonight she wore a rather colorful shirt, a bright green tank top over black leather pants. Her long hair was piled in a loose ponytail, chunks hanging around her face and her lips a bright red.

Hanging on her chair, within easy reach, was her duel holster. Two .357's were nestled inside each side, spare clips tucked under them.

The door was open.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

K
    Krieg

The Giant Haunt, garbed in his black overcoat, "Good evening, Your Grace," announcing himself before entering. The sound of Beethoven was meet with a smile. "Ah, Seventh Symphony. Lovely choice."

Seeing her butterfly collection, he walked among them, curiously examining each one. "I like this red one," pointing toward it, careful not to touch the glass. "Very exotic colors."

Slowly navigating to the Prince, his eyes drifted toward her firearms. "Dirty Harry's signature prop." He knew well enough to not to touch her toys unless given permission.

"I like that shirt, Your Grace." He remained standing, awaiting invitation on where to sit.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes look up from what she was working on, following the giant as he entered.

Her Beast paced its cage, looing for a Beast, but finding none. And while the pacing did slow, the Beast was still prowling. It wanted to test it’s new power, its new strength.

But tonight wouldn’t not be that night. Well, unless he did something stupid. That made her Beast smile a razor tooth grin.

She says nothing as he walks the office, looking at her collection, eyeing her guns.

Then her shirt.

Was he kissing up for some reason?

But nothing is said as she smiles and motions to the chairs in front of her desk,

“Please, have a seat.”

Once he sits, “I prefer the blue ones myself,” evident by the fact that there were more blue ones than any other color, “but I’m trying to branch out.” She wasn’t sure why she liked the blue ones better.

Smirking, “Ah, not quite. He preferred the .44 Magnum. Mine are .357 Desert Eagles. But if you are referring to his love of guns, then yes.” There were differences between the two guns, but unless asked, she wasn’t going to bore him with them.

“Oh, thank you. I tend to prefer relaxed clothes if it’s not a Court or some other formal thing.” She didn’t like dressing up unless she had to.

“How’ve you been since we last talked?” papers were placed back in folders that were on her desk and set aside.

K
    Krieg

Her voice sparked fear within him. His eyes widened with terror. Oh my. She had grown stronger since he was last with her. There was a definitive pause in his movement. For a split-second, it was obvious he was contemplating running away.

"Thank you," he seats himself before her. The chair announces in a low creak, its displeasure with his weight. "A worthwhile endeavor."

His eyes flitted back to her weapons, "I stand corrected. Thank you."

"Makes sense," it was just the two of them. His "formal" attire was what he wore every night.

"Well," her question brought to mind his lost night with her Cousin. "I was supposed to meet Niamh for a game of billiards at Alley Katz. K-A-T-Z. And she didn't show up." Krieg shrugged with two gloved hands, "I hope I didn't do anything wrong, the night she left so quickly."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

If she caught the fear in his eyes, she didn’t show it. The Savage was the type to play her emotions close to the chest. Leave them guessing was always her moto.

“It passes the time and allows me to clear my head. Plus, I can only clean my guns so many times before it would begin to border on obsessive.”
    She says as a joke. She could sit for hours and pin the butterflies, but if she did that night after nights with the guns? Then she was weird and obsessed.

“The .44 is a little harder to wear on your person. Not that the .357’s are too small either, but they’re more comfortable to have on me than a larger gun. Do you have an interest in guns?”
    not many Kindred did. They were pretty ineffective against their kind and usually drew attention.
    That was interesting. Her Cousin not showing up for something.

“I don’t know her very well, we’ve never had a private conversation, so I’m not sure what her motives were for not showing up.”
    She did seem a little skittish, like someone not used to crowds of people. But that was just her observation. “She could have simply forgot.” Only thing that came to mind.

K
    Krieg

"That's a fair point," he replied. "I've heard of such behavior happening." Then, learning the difference between the calibers was informative. "Interesting," Krieg responded thoughtfully. "You know, I don't think anyone has ever asked me that. They usually just assume I don't." He rolled his eyes. "It's been ages since I fired one. I took a Mosin-Nagant bolt action from a Carthian's Ghoul. I only managed to get some of his ammo."

Krieg regarded Ale's thoughts with a nod. "Entirely feasible, yes."

Glancing toward her desk, "How have you been?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Not to mention I don’t use them as often as I used to. So the cleaning is just a force of habit over anything.” When she was on the road and traveling, there had been more need for her guns. Now? Not so much. "But don't worry, I can assure you they are working just fine." a wink. But she knew she didn't need them if it came down to it. Her Claws were a more effect weapon these days.

“Really? Assumptions can kill you. I’ve found it best to not assume anything about anyone.”
    A smile. “Can’t say I’m too familiar with that gun. I’m not a huge history person, and I’m thinking bolt action is more military style?” she asks.

A heavy sigh as a hand was held up, “Working, and more working. I didn’t realize assuming this position would leave me with so much work.” Asa certainly made it look easy. “Trying to figure out our next move on the Brood is a nightmare. There have been talks about Hunters as well kicking around, so I’m trying to figure the best way to learn more about them. Without risking the safety of the Domain.” She sometimes wished Asa was still in charge. “Fun fun.” She says with a smirk.

“Now, I believe we were going to discuss your ability to predict the future.”
    She says with amusement, but it wasn’t a rude type of amusement.

K
    Krieg

Krieg smiled and nodded, in approval. No words were needed. The Prince knew her weapons like her own tattoos.

"You and I operate on similar principles," he replied, confirming his own standing on assumptions being fatal mistakes. "The Mosin-Nagant is a Russian military rifle. It was first made in 1891. I do not recall if I told you or Niamh of the Carthian invasion from Moscow." Krieg shivers. "Terrible, terrible time." He shook away the uneasiness. "It is a very eliable weapon. It just kicks like an angry mule."

Listening to her speech about of the Brood and Hunters, he quietly contemplated potential solutions. "If you happen to have any friends or informants with financiers, that could churn up a few leads for both factions." He stroked his chin in thought, "When I branch into the bankers' circle, I will report any findings to you." At last, the real topic of the night, his gloved hands rubbed upon each other. "The future is an incomprehensible loom of infinite possibilities," his dark eyes blinked once. "Pardon the simplification, it's fishing. I cast my lure into the pool and wait for the fish to bite."

"The process, unsurprisingly, is exceptionally bloody," he continued to rub his hands. "The more complex and powerful, the more the Goddess demands."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A gentle shake of her head, “I don’t remember you mentioning it.” Therefore, he spoke to her cousin about it. “But an invasion of Carthian’s does not sound pleasant.” She replies, “And while they’re certainly welcome here, we rarely see more than a handful and it’s usually for a couple months before they move on. But I’d love to hear the story sometime.”

A soft laugh, “Been a few years, ok, more than a few, since I’ve fired a gun that kicks like that. I believe the last one I played with was a .50 Desert Eagle. One hell of a kick, but leaves an even bigger hole.” Was more gun then she liked.

“We have locations that we were told about where the Brood are supposed to be. Someone looked into both properties a few months ago, but there hasn’t been a chance to look into the again. One I believe was in the paper tied to some type of arson, or so that’s what they believe happened. But I’ll be having someone look into them again, if they are the last strongholds for the Brood, we need to smoke them out. As to any informants I have with finance? Well, lets just say I have my fingers in many different pies right now.”
    While finance wasn’t one of them, he didn’t need to know where her influence stretched.

The Savage leaned back in her chair, fingers steepled in front of her lips as she listens.

“So your Covenant allows you this?”
    it seemed his Covenant required quite a bit of blood for anything. “Has this worked for you in the past?”

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.