Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
Just outside the club

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Erica closes her eyes, thinking back to the image and trying to recall any important details.

Remembering

Erica has remembered the situation pretty accutely with the exception of one point: Crunk seemed to be scanning the club and when he saw Erica looking at him he mouthed "oh fuck".

OOC

Erica could only see his head but he seemed in good shape.

Erica shakes her head. "There wasn't much Derek, I could only see his head, but he seemed healthy, as far as I could tell." She lightly rests a hand on his knee, smiling at him. "Thanks for coming." She settles back in her seat. "Are you busy? I should go to the hospital to meet him, see how he is, and it would be good to see you there as well."

She pauses.

"Should I ask Atlas to meet us there?"

PRE

"Sure, call Atlas if you like. It will be good to see how the King is doing."

At the same time, Derek is wondering what - and who - she actually saw. He didn't doubt her account of events, but it seemed unlikely Crunk would look well after what had happened to him, Derek couldn't see any reason why the King would react with alarm at being observed viewing the club through the mirror.

"Unless he's doing a lot better than he's letting on, hoping to catch his would-be assassins off guard," Derek thinks. "But that doesn't jibe with what Omens revealed to me."

Derek ends up just shaking his head, concluding he doesn't have enough information yet to even frame the right questions, nonetheless guess at the correct answers.

"Next stop, the hospital, to see the King" he says to Erica as he pulls his car back onto the street.

Continue at the current hospital thread?

If you wish

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread