Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You can come. Even if I don't get a discount." He winks at Circe. Her mention of the fries sends him back for another, though at the rate he's going they would get cold before he finishes them.

The Elemental watches the exchange between the two women, taking it in between the occasional fry. Ingrid's little aside doesn't slip his notice, and he clears his throat a bit before name dropping for the others. "Sasha. Over at the Blue Note. She's got... many hats."

"Bat City?"
    He blinks a few times in wonder, a faint grin tugging at the corner of his mouth "Neat." On the subject of swimming, Quick nods. A way to escape the heat is a definite bonus.

The whole talk about guns and bows goes right past him. He idly starts thinking about the few unfortunate times he'd been on the other end of one. A gun, anyways. But bows? Probably never.

"Thursday. Good. See you then." Quick takes one last look at his plate of fries and then loses interest. He pushes the plate towards the middle of the table and drops a 'twenty' from his wallet next to it. "You guys have fun. I'm getting restless. Need to... burn off those fries." He pushes himself back from the table and gets out of the chair. He gives them a half smile and makes his way back out.

Have some work to catch up on, but I'll have the tour scene up soon. Thanks for the scene, yall!
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid watched Quick pull away.

"Yep. Burn away..." She flashed a grin, looked at her own empty plate.

"Well that was nice. Hey, Donovan. I'll be outside when you are done here. Lets get you to the powers that be."

The Darkling snickered as she paid her bill.

Lets get this into Continuity.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

4. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Mantle
    (Summer: Sun beating down)
    Wyrd
    Donovan Ackerman

Mask
    Most of the time he is hunched over, crouching, sitting on his heels or in some other posture that belies his six foot height. His skin is very tanned and weather worn from long days working outside. Donovan wears durable clothes. Most of it is old and patched. As often as he can get away with it, he doesn't wear shoes.
    Mien

Mien
    While he stays the same height his body and limbs become wiry and lanky, like he's been starved. His callouses are noticeably thicker. Dust and bits of chaff cling to his clothes. Straw and small twigs stick out of his hair. He constantly has mud on his hands. Loam is caked on his feet. Small plants sprouting from the dirt. Probably most distinct though is the smell. Sweat, hay, fresh turned earth, scents of fey animals and fruit, and manure
    Active Pledges

PRE

“Have a good one,” he said when Quick got up to leave.

Donovan watched Quick leave in a flash. Still didn’t know what the Changeling actually really looked like but given his Mask he didn’t need to worry about eating too many fries. Still, free food. The Woodwalker pulled the abandoned plate back out from the middle of the table to in front of him.

He nods when Igrid mentions meeting him outside. “Out in two shakes.” He was already half-way done with the stolen fries. The rest vanished down his gullet soon after.

“Circe, nice to meet ya again. I’ll let you know if I hear of any good ranges.” It wouldn’t be high on his list but he’d probably be in the public library at some point for free internet or restrooms.

Then he paid his bill as well and followed Ingrid outside into the Summer air.

Thanks for the scene
    Wizened Woodwalker; Mantle: feel the sun beating down
    Defense: 2, Armor: 0, Speed:10

6. Bump Travisc06489 "Bump" this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Ingrid explained it Circe's expression went from confused with one ear raised to both ears drooping, "Oh. Yeah, I should'a figured that out, huh?"

When Donovan asked for her sandwich she took a very mature and appropriate response. She stuck her tongue out at him, "I never said it was bad! I was just hoping it'd have a Jersey flavor like the fries did." She shook her head. As Donovan agreed abou tthe bow hse laughed, "Wasn't there a movie where a weather guy walked around with a bow?"

And then Quick was living up to his name, "Have fun then."

Circe wasn't done with her food yet and everyone was leaving? Oh well, "Sure thing Donovan. Maybe we could make it a contest: arrows against bullets. You and Ingrid have fun together now," she loudly declared, like someone taunting friends.

She had food to eat and might take an extra order of fries away with her.

Great scene guys! This was fun. Sorry for the delay last week on my part.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread