Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dragon Descending

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"We spend our existences hiding from, and denying, the Curses."

Asa didn't bother to sit. Jacob was ready to retire, and he wasn't going to draw that out.

"Even something like Riding the Wave is simply giving in. If the Curses are a river, then Transcendence is not a dam or a bridge. Change, real Change, is widening or deepening the river itself so that the current can be directed and slowed." Asa canted his head and arched a brow in apology and admission that it was a a bad analogy... but there weren't any good ones. "It begins by understanding. The Curse, the Man, the Beast -- how they all intertwine differently within each of us is your Rosetta Stone."

He gestured towards the door.

"The Man will shy away from that understanding. The Beast will refuse it. An act like Impalement can cross that threshold and take you where you could not go yourself to begin."

Asa paused and smiled.

"Could anything I have told you, any words you read, compared?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

He listens impassively, "if you lectured for a year, I would have understood." He glanced back at the stairs, "I would be wrong."

He looks down at his bloody pants and stained shirt, "will you drive me? I don't have a car." He leaves the implications of his attire unsaid, and that he did not expect this turn of events.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded with Jacob's answer, then arched an eyebrow.

"No."

Did the man think this made them... friends? That Asa would get his car dirty simply because Jacob didn't have his own?

"Good evening, Mr. White."

Asa made his way to his car and left.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

He lets out a single syllable cough-laugh. "And to you, Prince Clarke." His voice was cold with emphasis on the title. He fucks me and cannot even be bothered to take me home afterward.

He could feel himself, bit by bit, coming back. With it was a strange hatred for the Lord leaving, and it had nothing to do with the Beast. His manner would not reveal it. He stood motionless until the sound of the car starting could be heard.

"Good evening indeed." He would stay here tonight, and take cab early the next. Some excuses and a generous, but not too generous, tip would do the trick.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread