Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Like conflict? How was that even a thing to like?

“Guess it is a testament to how different our backgrounds are. I’ve never really had to deal with much conflict, so I’m really unprepared when it presents itself. But I can see the value and how it can help shape and change things for the better. I just wish I was better at it.” She adds with a chuckle and shrug.

Taking a moment to think about what has been said, “It makes sense, you had to adapt for survival, did what you had to do. I think it shows your strength, a strength not many people have.” Faye wasn’t sure what Avis’s background was, but it sounded intense and painful. In a way, her heart went out to the Warlock, wondering how much pain Avis hid behind anger and violence.

“Well, for what it’s worth, I think it matters. And I wouldn’t say you’re too obtuse,” well, not if she wanted to walk out of the church, “you just have a different way of thinking and a different type of intelligence.”

Been a bit more lax on social scenes and the month limit but this definitely needs to be wrapped up by the 30th/31st!
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"You know what, Faye?" Avis said after another beat, whirling to meet the Enchantress' eyes.

"You're right. You're totally right. The trick, though, isn't just being able to recognize other types of thinking or intelligence, it's being able to understand them, too. That's what I need to work on. In fact, I think it's fair to say it's something I've forgotten. For almost...four years now, I've been so focused on just becoming me that I think I've lost touch with what I'd learned about other people. Not that I haven't always been a bit selfish, since I had to make sure I was watching out for me, but I wasn't always this bad. I used to be more aware. I used to be more...adaptable."

It was true. She'd used to pay far, far more attention to other people. To reading their tells, to studying how they moved, to find the best way to avoid their notice, or falsify their trust. But those same skills could be put to use again, put to better use, rather than abandoned with all the other refuse that she'd once tried to cast off from herself, not realizing that she could no more do that then she could cast off her arms, or her heart.

"Besides," she added conspiratorially, scooching closer to the blonde, "the more you learn about other people, the more you learn about yourself, too."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It was safe to say that having Avis whirl like that to meet her eyes was a little unsettling and surprised her. The sudden look made the Enchantress wonder if this was about to go south, and end badly for her.

But hearing Avis tell her she was right? Well, that just took the cake for things she never thought she’d ever hear. And a chuckle escaped her.

“In all honesty, I don’t think you’re all that bad. Becoming Awakened, as well as our own personal pasts has helped mold and shape us into who we are today. We’ve had to relearn who we were and who we think we are, not an easy thing. I'm still learning who I am, and have found myself questioning just who I am more and more." the last part was added as her eyes look at the sandwich and picking it up.

"And if you were able to be more adaptable, well, lets just say I see you being a lot more dangerous to our enemies then you currently are.”
    She hoped it sounded like a compliment, she really was trying.

Blue eyes look side ways at the Warlock scooching closer to her. Was she about to shanked? That thought was on her mind, but her posture was relaxed as she smirked, “This is very true.”

5. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Maybe we should take a class together," Avis suggested, propping an elbow up on the back of the bench. "Cooking, or Tai-Chi, or Yoga or something. It'll expose us to new people, help us bond, and we can work on our self-improvement projects together. What do you say?"

Good to end when you are
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

7. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Whoa…was Avis suggestion cooking or yoga classes together?! Mark this under something the Enchantress never expected to hear from the Warlock.

“Well, I’ve personally been wanting to learn how to cook. Always ordering take out for my cabal is getting old.” She says with a laugh. “But Tai-Chi sounds like it would be interesting to learn as well. But I like your idea and count me in!” her and Avis were going to do some bonding activity, Fate does work in mysterious ways.

Same here, been a great scene!

9. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread