Ended
Watch
41 - 46
DISPLAYED
Warehouse Rendezvous

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin hands Elanah her weapons. "Again, Elanah, thank you for bringing this information to me. You did the right thing, and you have earned my trust. I believe you are an asset to this Domain. Others will see this. I wish you a good evening."

He then looks at Adolph. "I will phone a servant to bring your motorcycle. I told you the Prince is a reasonable man, but he was much more lenient than I expected. Do not mistake this for weakness on his part. Now as Priscus I must deal also with your having caused the Clan to lose face by you failing to show for Court. I have two tasks for you."

S
    Steven

With that Elanah quietly bows and says "Thank you sir" and takes her leave. Once heading down the street she calls Max and leaves him a voice mail.

<<Elanah Exit Stage Left...>>

A
    Adolph Edel

Adolph nods and listens to Konstantine speak, -I knew there'd be something atleast-

"What would you have me do Chief?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"The first one is to help out someone else who has gotten himself into trouble. John McRoy has been assigned by the Prince to look into the Brood. Contact him, find out what he has found, help him find them." Konstantin opens up his notebook and rattles off McRoy's number.

"Second is more personal. You ride a motorcycle. I have never learned to drive. You are going to teach me. Motorcycle. Car. Truck." After a moment, he asks "Do you know how to drive the big trucks, the ones that haul freight long distances?"

A
    Adolph Edel

Adolph listens closely to Konstantin speak and writes down the phone number in his own pocket notebook. Sounded interesting, the brood were shit piles and worshiped the enemy.

The second request however made him grin. "No Chief, I never did ride a big rig, but I bet I could figure it out..how complicated could it be? Motorcycles though..that's my bread and butter man! When you wanna learn?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"We'll find a time soon to start on it," Konstantin says. "Keep me informed of what you're up to, and when I have free time, I will call."

A panel truck pulls up outside, with Adolf's motorcycle in the back. "Your ride is here. Go feed and heal yourself. We will talk soon."

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread