Ended
Watch

Autumn After Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

She also applauded Nathan's oath, "Ye hath done fine Nathan, see? Nay perspiration on the "

Morgan blew a raspberry with her tongue, "Sparkle vampires, heh. Least they nay called them fairies," she spat that word then giggled. She gave Nathan a thumbs up, "No worries on nay saying Twilit, heh, right. I got that wrong sooooooo many times, heh. "

Word fun!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-11-13 16:58:06 Morgan Bellanar rolls 4 to Word trivia 10, 4, 3, 8 2 successes

"Hey heh heh, ye ken," she smiled, "I think Twilit hath something to do with light from twilight, heh, time of day." she giggled, "That makes it less bad to mix em up, heh."

2. Likes Gwydden liked this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, there was no changing the title. "With everything we lot go through, I guess I still got the consolation that vampires don't exist."

Morgan's input was met with the same sort of confused look usually reserved for mathematicians and literary scholars.

I'm good to wrap. Good scene.

4. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Seeing as her Courtiers (and didn't that still feel strange!) had no more Court business to talk about, Mhairi left her shoulders relax, and finished up the rum and coke that Morgan made for her.

"Maybe it has to-ah do with the-ah symbolism...the-ah time when shadows lengthen is both at twilight, and during Autumn..." she trails off laughing out loud to Morgan's quip. "I'm so-ah thankful for that!"

A day full of stress, followed by Fear and worry finished on a wonderful note of laughter.

...Maybe it would be good to be Queen.

Great scene guys!
    This was so fun and I can't wait to get Autumn together again sometime soon!
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

6. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread