Ended
Watch

Queen and Scribe

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan shrugged, "Ye ain't missing much. They hath a abysmal attention span, heh, didn't stop them from building that thing, heh," she then winced, reflexively reaching back with her right hand to rub the scars hidden under her shirt. "Yeah tis wisest to use caution, heh."

Morgan tilted her head and thought on it, "Hmmm. what twas, heh, her name? Tis in the news a lot, heh, hath to do with the fucking-fire-lizard's heh norman holdings. Monica? Nay. Monique? Yeah, that twas it, Monique...Bars...something," Morgan sighed caught herself before head desking into her cake slice. Literally, put her hands down and braced the table. She chuckled as she looked up at Lynn, "Sorry. Ahem, sorry Lynn about the table shake and the name fail, heh."

She straightened up and tried a piece of her cake slice.

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn shrugged. "No worries. I'm sure it will come up sooner or later." She was a bit concerned about Morgan nearly face planting in the cake, but she let it pass. "If not, I'm sure I can figure it out."

"Anyways, tonight wasn't supposed to be talking shop." She winked at her friend. "This is two woman having a night off and having a bit of fun. And cake. Lots of cake." She stretched out, propping her feet on the counter and digging into her cake. "So, anything fun coming up?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Verily," she grins and nods at Lynn's advice to avoid shop talk. "Nothing wrong with cake, heh, calories art just fuel," such talk was common for Morgan, as she dug into her own cake. Norma glares usually followed in public.

She hummed in thought about stuff coming up. "Well, tis unconfirmed but there may, heh, be a contracts, Wyrd-juju kind nay corporate, in the future, heh. Oh, might re-visit that spirit I found, heh...with an extinguisher justincase. Hm..." As she took another bite of cake Lynn might have trouble figuring out if the hum was a yummy or thoughtful hum, "On the norman side, heh, some doods I ken art celebrating building some cart part thingamahjig that...does a thing? I don't ken. Oh, and a couple of group runs, parkour, art planned. Heh-heh, though one youth shant be participate, heh-heh," the Beast actually giggled, "Heh he twas too busy with trash talk to attend advice to nay car hop a convertible, nor to avoid parkour next to a police station," Morgan couldn't stop giggling.

Once Morgan stopped with the giggles she tilted her head and grinned at Lynn, "And ye? Any joviality planned for the future, heh."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

End Scene. Thank you for the thread Trickster . Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread