Watch

The Lady and the Broken Doll's Plea

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Excellent," Victoria said with a smile. "Thank you for coming to me with this. I'll be sure to let you know when we intend to take action. I just hope that does not end up being too much longer. I hope that the rest of your evening is a pleasant one Keeper."

The sound of the door can be heard opening behind her for the doll. Victoria didn't intend to push the woman out, but they certainly were not friends and she did not want to keep the woman longer than she desired to be here. Her position and baring could be a little intimidating for some.

"Do not hesitate to call if anything else comes to mind or you need anything further."

I didn't really have anything more here. End scene? I didn't want to push Alice out of the office if she had anything else.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, "That is my hope as well." another nod, paired with a flash of a too-wide-too-fake smile, Alice turns at the sound of movement, "To you as well Lady Reeve." Alice murmurers as she follows the sound to the door.

Placing her sunglasses back to perch on her nose, and nods once more, "I wont." she assures, though Alice wondered if the venture really wanted a haunt to call her at all hours if a new thought, or need blossomed. "Thank you for your time." Alice says after a moment, giving the Lady a slight curtsy before she turns back the way she came, folding cane extended.

I can't think of anything more either, so I'm good to wrap. Thanks for the scene!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

3. Likes Yog-Sothoth liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread