Ended
Watch
71 - 77
DISPLAYED
Sage Symposium 2

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    S
    Sasha

Lynn had pretty much nailed everything, but there was something the Fairest felt that she needed to expand upon. “One thing I can add, and this is for any pledge. Be careful whom you make them with, particularly if it’s with someone or something in the Hedge. There are loopholes sometimes that we don’t see because we are blinded by a goal or a means to an end.”

“And especially, never make a pledge with someone from the Flesh Market. If that is your only way out of a situation, think of all the possibilities carefully.” Despite that L’aire didn’t want to scare Mhairi, it was still necessary to mention.

“Usually Motley pledges are more about loyalty. That you have great gains if you don’t screw over your Motley mates intentionally. Throwing them under a bus of sorts wouldn’t end well for the one who did it.” The Onyx was trying to lessen the blow of all the other examples. Hopefully she didn’t freak out the Elemental too much.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

We've gone past the 1 month mark. Please wrap things up folks as these thread will need to close soon, say Thursday?

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

We've gone past the 1 month mark. Please wrap things up folks as these thread will need to close soon, say Wednesday?

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

We've gone past the 1 month mark. Please wrap things up folks as these thread will need to close soon, say Wednesday?

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

As before the words were sorted and filed away. The consequences of dealing with the Flesh market, or entering into a foolish pledge seemed not to bother the Autumn, but she was an Autumn, the fear of it was just another facet that she'd learn to deal with as she moves forward in her chosen Court.

A bright smile on Mhairi's face. "Thank-ah-really! I thought you guys would-ah-wouldn't like the topic change! But-ah-yeah....so-umm..." she draws out trying to think of any other questions she might have. It wasn't like she wasn't going to see them around the 'hold later, if she thought of more she could ask them, or she could as an Autumn or see if the Archive had something. "It's-ah getting late. Umm-did-ah either of-ah you have any questions? For me? Or-ah each other? Or....ah..."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

6. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Uh...maybe I shalt Green...after getting, heh, holy water."

End scene. Thank you everybody for taking part! And sorry for the quick close. We are actually over a week past the one month mark. I failed the spot check to notice.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

End scene. Thank you everybody for taking part! And sorry for the quick close. We are actually over a week past the one month mark. I failed the spot check to notice.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread