Ended
Watch

The Pros and Cons of Lusting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    V
    Vivian York

“Mmm mmm mmm, this is very true dahling.” Why would Vivian argue with that point, it was fairly mutual as far as she was concerned. The only factor that was odd was the ying and yang.

“Ah, but my opinion on the thong, in general is. Hmm, what’s the word I have heard people use around here.” The Daeva leaned back, but not too far, she tapped her teeth with a French tipped fingernail. “Ah, yes, buttfloss.” The same finger suddenly pointed upwards. “Yet, even silk boxers can look marvelous, it depends on the wearer. So, at least we agree upon that.” Although, they didn’t disagree on much so far.

Joseph’s hand brushing upon her raised the hair on the back of her neck. For a quick second, she looked behind her. It only revealed more dinner people enjoying the show. An unfortunate issue with his curse that she’d slowly started to figure out. “I don’t know. I like uncontrollable desire to a fault. It depends on the circumstance.” Her fingers flitted over the sleeve of his arm. “The slow and casual teasing is divine though. Like a fine wine that is simply sipped to savor its flavor…”

Vivian was quite certain talking about flirting was as bad, if not worse than the slow seduction…

M
    Matrixchild

There was a mutual attraction between them that Joseph would have never guessed. It was certainly good to see how much she thought like him.

He couldn't help but laugh at her use of the word 'buttfloss'. "My god it certainly is buttfloss. Sexy but uncomfortable at the same time. I would absolutely prefer silk boxers over that." Silk boxers also generally looked better than thongs, at least to him.

His eyes drifted to her hand as she brushed his sleeve, all while his other hand drifted to her thigh and then slightly under her slip dress. "The teasing is a wonderful reminder of what's to come," he said with a smirk. "But I feel as if it's more of a wine that the taste alone makes your lips quiver and you must force yourself to keep the sips short and shallow lest you down it in one sip."

V
    Vivian York

Vivian grinned ear to ear that the Haunt appreciated her commentary on thongs. She’d rather go with nothing at all; it unnerved her that so many wore it. “I also do not understand the reason behind letting the tops of the back of those wretched things creep out of your pants like its some gem to show off. I mean really, is that what this society is coming to? I’d rather see a tattoo back there. Which I definitely have seen, sometimes it’s been under unfortunate circumstances.” The Daeva waved her hand quickly before she went on an entire rant about the horrors of fashion these days.

Because she was considerably distracted by a languid hand on her thigh…

Briefly glancing down, her eyes did smirk as much as her lips. “I don’t think a reminder is necessary, but still completely welcomed with no complaints.”

“Lord knows we don’t want to down anything in one sip. Savoring is much more preferable, and enjoyable. Letting it rest on your tongue so your pallet soaks in all the wonders of the taste…”

M
    Matrixchild

"A sexy lower back tattoo is always preferable to an unsightly thong. The sight of it always makes me want to punish them," he said with a smirk, clear it was in a playfully seductive way, "for their fashion faux pas." Joseph had made it clear that his sexual appetite was quite diverse.

"Oh I don't think I'd ever truly need a reminder of what's to come, but like you say, it's always welcome." They really should have gone to his haven instead. He found himself eyeing the dancer on stage, hoping her act was almost complete. He listened to her talk about taste and tongues. "Very true, and yet so many give in much too easily. It's hard to find someone with a similar ability to resist until the right time."

V
    Vivian York

She found humor in some things, flirting was one of them. The dance that happened whether it was kine of Kindred.

“Do you ever wonder what people may have thought back then, if someone dressed as they do now?” She leaned in with a breathy chuckled. “Obviously they’d be labeled a whore.”

“They all had to be more discreet back then. Discretion was their livelihood. Sometimes, they’d be killed for not holding their tongue.” The Daeva whispered softly. It was a hint of the life she lead not too long ago. It was unbelievable that some of those practices were still necessary means to an end.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.