Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 49
DISPLAYED
(Blackhats) Trouble Comes to Town

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    L

Well, technically...no, this wasn't the time or place to delve too deeply into the mechanics of the Pledge. Better to leave an ace or two up his sleeve, just in case. And it seemed that his point had already been made, anyway. So instead he simply shrugs, "I've said my bit."

Well, to Rho at least. He does give Nathan a look. And though it's not quite as pronounced as it had been a short while ago with Rho, there is a bit of disapproval evident in his voice. "If it is one of them, we'd better figure it out instead of just letting them roam. It's something that needs to be looked into. Besides, not like I'm planning to dive into it blind, that's what the incense is for."

"Anyway, I just need to gather up my Hedge gear and I'll head right over. Unless there's anything else we need to take care of here?"

Does Nathan think they're all fucking stupid? Not just Ramona, but Green, Daniel, and Rick too? Because they'd have to be stupid to be 'hoping for soft feather beds' as he puts it. Every fucking Lost in the Hollow knows that the Gate in question could be a trap, and that the trap could very well have been set by a True Fae. Of fucking course they're going to go in knowing that, and prepare as best as they can. And here he is whining like a fucking emo teenager because he thinks he's smarter than everyone around him. The little shit.

Rick's rebuttle is softer than Ramona's would've been, and it doesn't quite satisfy her that the senior Autumn has disciplined the junior. Not that he's behaved much better in this conversation. Really, if anyone should've gotten angry here, it was the Summer in the room. The Queen of Summer, no less. Yet it's been a struggle to keep everyone else from seeing past their own furrowed brows to deal with the fucking problem. Well, except Daniel. Green's moment of anger was at least useful, and scaled back when appropriate. These Autumns though, what is it with guys in the Autumn court? Does it just attract the assholes because they figure that they can use 'inspiring fear' to excuse their behavior? To legitimize their asshole-ishness?

When the mountain speaks, Ramona glances up at him and nods in total agreement. At least he gets it. He and Daniel, that's two that can be relied upon. To balance out these two goddamn wildcards. "One last question," she tells Ro, "Before we split up for gear and prep, and meet on-site," that last part was for her own group, though. She continues to her guest, "You keep mentioning hunting for ingredients. Did you mean for more than a nice creme sauce? You say you're partnered up in some business, travel a lot. What business? Could it have anything to do with why she was taken?"

Speaking of gear, Ramona has a couple weapons to spare. Anyone in need?

"Would another club owner kidnap you because you have a better turn out during happy hour?" Ro said in reply to Ramona, though the words were a bit harsher than the stranger had intended them to be, a slight hint of feedback coloring the sound of her voice.

"No, look, this is not something that followed her from 'Cisco. Or, if it is, I have no idea what it could be. There's nothing else I can tell you that would help. Except for what Cosette looks like, I guess,"
    she added, nodding in Daniel's direction, and rather pointedly ignoring Nathan and his jibes.

"She's short and thin. Brown hair, reddish eyes, reddened cheeks, serrated teeth, and with tongue like a giraffe. And she smells like food. Not food in general, specific foods. Trust me, the smell isn't something you'll be able to miss."

Any lasts questions/statements or shall we move on to the next scene?

That wraps it up for me, I'm good to go.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Good to go here as well

L

I'm good to press forward as well.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

I'm good to move on as well.

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)
    Duration: Year and a Day

PRE

Good to go.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread