Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
(1607) The Salacious Sexy Savages

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    M
    Matrixchild

"Good to hear," she said with a smile.

"Oh my god, I would love to dress up, but I'm, like, so broke. Also I wouldn't be able to see the best costumes since those are during the day," she said with a pouty face. "At least I get to see the pictures you know?"

"That's what matters right? Something that suits you." Brittany wanted a car that 'suited' her one day, but she would have to wait for that.

"True dat, though I'd be interested to see if they even have an excuse. I mean...it's like rude as hell. I wonder what Konrad would do about it," she said putting her hand to her chin as she thought.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dressing up seemed like it could be fun, for Halloween and such. “Have a character all picked out if you could afford it?” she was curious. “Yeah, that sun tends to put a damper on a lot of things.” Not that she missed it all that much.

“Can they even have a viable excuse besides taking a nap or being ashed?” more new faces already working on dragging down the family even further. What would he do? It was a great question. “If they’re gone,” there was a shrug, “not much to be done. Unless they decide to come back.” But even then how do you save face? She then shakes her head as a hand rubs the side of her forehead, “I’m just tired of our family not moving up, you know?” her voice was lowered, but she wasn’t trying to hide anything.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

M
    Matrixchild

Brittany loved talking about comic books, though she knew her cousin's knowledge was limited so she tried to control herself. "There's a couple strong female superheroes I would totally dig dressing up as if I had the money. Maybe Wonder Woman. I mean, stereotypical yeah, but still totally badass, especially after the revamps. And yeah, it certainly does stop the fun sometimes."

"I doubt it. I mean, I totally get the nap excuse," obviously, "but I mean, just missing court is super rude." As she listened to Ale speak though she cocked her head to the side and said, "hey, what would you do different. You know, if you were in charge?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Maybe you could pick a costume for next year and start saving now. Visit some thrift stores, learn to sew and make a few pieces yourself.” Laughing, “But I have no idea what goes into those types of costumes.”

It was an odd question, and her face appeared thoughtful, “Me? Hard to say really. I’m used to being in charge of a different group of people, and even then, that was in my breathing days. ” There was a chuckle, “I personally see missing a Formal Court as an insult not only to His Grace, but our family as well. And without knowing how our Priscus will address it, not really sure how I can answer.” She wasn’t about to bad mouth the way Konrad ran things, she’d address her concerns privately. “With how small we are, we can’t afford to look bad.” Or worse than they already did. “So missing a Formal Court should carry a harsher penalty in my opinion then say missing a regular Court.” She then chuckles and shrugs, “Prob not the answer you were looking for, but I don’t have anything to base answer off.”

M
    Matrixchild

"Aw man," she said, "I totally need to learn how to sew. I tried the whole Captain Marvel thing for Halloween, but yeah I'll definitely start thinking now and try and plan ahead for it."

It was interesting to hear what Ale had to say. She could tell the words were hedged with the idea that they were in public, and thus she feared what anyone might overhear. Not something Brittany had thought of when she asked in the first place. Maybe she would have to ask again in private sometime. "Yeah I don't have much experience dealing with people not showing up to formals, just because of how seriously it's normally taken. I guess we'll just have to see what happens if they come back."

Brittany shifted her weight to her other foot before continuing. "But I totally understand what you mean. I really want to try and make things better for us but I'm just not sure how. I have to try and make it up for my mistakes to our Priscus somehow. Maybe I'll try and set up a meeting sometime, talk it out you know?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a brief shake of her head as she laughs, “Can’t help you with that one. My mom tried to teach me, but I ended up almost passing out from blood loss.” A homemaker she could never make.

“I’m def curious to see how it’d be handled.”
    Would Konrad step up…or just ignore it? “We haven’t had much in the way of problems, so seeing our Priscus handle such an issue would be good. Well, good in the way that we see how he handles it. But bad for whoever comes back.” Did she still want the title? She wasn’t sure, there had been some interesting developments and she was more concerned and curious how they turned out.

“Talking it out is always good, clear the air and get everything out. The offer still stands if you want a third party there you know? But then again, approaching him on your own could show him strength and that you’re taking charge. Which is always good, and could be a way of showing him you’re trying to make up for what happened.” There was a shrug as she thought about it. Had Brit ever had to standup for herself? Could she? So many unanswered questions about her cousins she needed to answer.

M
    Matrixchild

Brittany returned Ale's laugh, "yeah I'll probably cut myself up figuring it all out. But maybe once I finish it'll mean more having down it myself you know?"

"Always good to learn from seeing. But yeah, good luck to the stragglers you know? They are family after all." She could want things to work out, but that didn't mean she had to like the disrespect of it all.

"I kind of like the idea of us doing it together, but maybe before I meet with him we'll have our solo girls night out. Talk about business and fun before I have to talk through my mistakes you know?"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.