Watch

(1606) Victoria and Katya

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Ah yes, Ra's nightly journey. I wouldn't worry about that issue with the sun and our kind, many cultures have worshiped things that they feared as a sort of appeasement. Ra's journey through the underworld makes sense, I suppose someone like Osiris the god of the dead or Anubis god of mummification would too." Victoria said thoughtfully. "The dead god aspect of Osiris would have many parallels to our condition. But I suppose for a Solstice celebration you need the cycle of rebirth."

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Sometimes, what's nice about these gatherings is that they do allow us time to reflect on the cycle and our relation to it now that things have changed and while we might not have a direct relationship with it anymore, it can still affect us on a distant level. " turning her head towards David she says "I think you would get along quite well with Priscus Regan. He is Grand Wyrm for the Ordo Dracul and also is well versed in egyptian culture, it's thanks to him that I recently studied Egypts' views on the Underworld." she turns her attention back to Victoria and says "Well it seems like the night is coming to a close and I do not want to keep you up too late. However, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you this evening and if I don't see you at the Solstice, I at least hope to find you at the Asylum sometime." her smile returns, hoping to at least learn more about what an academic enjoys when it comes to Power and submission as she seems quite well versed in the former.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Quite, change comes to even the most static of kindred," Victoria said in agreement. "...and cycles are something each of us as kindred are painfully aware of with the daysleep so I can understand the interest."

When Katya pointed out the Priscus she made a mental note to speak with him at some point. There were so many people that she needed to meet and gauge for herself. She was charting new and yet familiar territory when it came to the social scene. The faces were new and each needed to be examined, cataloged, and filed away for future reference and planning.

The work is never done, she thought with a mental sigh.

"That sounds rather interesting thank you for the tip," she said with a nod of thanks. Then looked at her watch in slight surprise. "Oh my, you are right it is getting late. I am sorry to have monopolized so much of your time Seneschal, but I must admit I rather enjoyed our conversation and am certain we will meet again. May the rest of your evening be a pleasant one."
    Victoria will join the main thread when it is clear the Seneschal is departing.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya holds up her hand and says "Oh no need to apologize, I'm glad I was able to finally meet you and look forward to our next. Until then, you have a pleasant evening as well Lady Stamford." with one final bow, Katya steps away from Victoria to allow her to close the evening as she wishes

Katya returns to the main thread

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread