Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1606) Konrad and Katya

s
    sumthingpositiv

With a nod Katya says "Yes I would like that very much." in response to his offer to fill her in. "I'm only sorry I wasn't able to do so sooner given that my lead fell through."

her head turns away to glance at Luca before returning "Yes I briefly met him along with Miss Cole. It seems our family is growing, a meeting would be a good idea." when he asks about Josephine Katya shakes her head "I have not seen the Reeve, although I am scheduled to meet with her soon to inform her about the same issue we were just discussing. Was it in relation to that?"

OOC

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Alright. I'll keep you on the up and up. I was hoping to tell the Reeve myself, but if you've got a meeting planned already then that'll have to do. Send her my apologies, if you would, and that I'm doing my best to rectify the mistake."

Konrad notices Luca glancing over at him, his eyes all too eager. A look and nod from Cross has Konrad returning the nod subtly.

"Lots of new rising stars taking the scene lately. Gilroy with his Deep Kingdom, for example. I think we ought to take a page from his book," hints Konrad. The Priscus had always been rather lazy about the activities of his Clan. Brittany's mistake is a red flag. They have no coordination between each other. And he barely knows what his Whip has been up to these nights. The new faces would need structure in order to secure their obedience and respect.

"Yes. Long overdue..." he mutters to himself.

s
    sumthingpositiv

"I will be sure to let her know." Katya says to Konrad, unsure if apologies would suffice, but then again it was up to him to extend that gesture in whichever way he pleased, she was curious as to how he would rectify the situation but it appears that that would have to wait for another night.

When Konrad makes his comment about Regent Gilroy's rising status, she glances at him along with the other Haunts in the room with raised eyebrows before turning back. "Oh?" she asks softly, curious as to what something like unity the Nosferatu had would look like among their clan which seemed content in wandering off and tending to their own business. It made sense to Katya that Kenneth built this structure around the Deep Underground, knowing that many of them preferred the isolation to the outside world. A majority of her clan also preferred the underground, but not in a literal sense. "What would that page look like for us do you suppose?"

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad looks thoughtful for a brief moment. "My Sire's Coterie had a nice flow to it. We all knew the score, and what had to be done. And we've got three unbound and no conflict of interest. Shouldn't be hard. My predecessor, Burns, took us on a hunt during my first few months in the Domain. Just gotta let them know they can work together."

He pauses again. It's easier said than done, but Katya, Brittany, and Ale were all pretty tight already. It'd be more for Whitney and Luca's benefit to have a training exercise. "There's six of us now. Could do with some friendly competition. Three on three. Or maybe we could take 'em to hunt down some of Cotouri's herd. I don't think anything's been done about them yet. Could just make sport of the lot, or if they've moved on or dispersed, at least we'd know for sure."

s
    sumthingpositiv

Eyes wander to look for the Reeve as Cotouri's name comes up, it had been how long since they made an assault on her bunker? How much more of her herd could there be left after they slaughtered so many?

"That could be a possibility, although some measures would have to take place to assure there's absolutely no blowback. Perhaps establishing a network or series of procedures to cover our tracks first before going on said hunt might be something to discuss with our Family first." she wasn't about to go wreaking havoc on kine what with loose ends from previous things still around. But then something else strikes her mind and her eyes widen, "Although, a recent finding David Silver and I had in searching our old Temple might provide us with a more worthy prey to hunt one that would be much more mmm...beneficial to the domain." She wasn't sure what the Reeves resources were in helping her with the Brood, but that would be perfect for the Family to step in, Katya already had Ale in consideration anyhow.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Oh?" questions Konrad with a curious look. "An old temple and some worthy prey, you say? That might work. We can discuss the details at the initial meeting and see if everyone is onboard for it."

Konrad's gaze detaches from Katya as it watches the movement of the Prince after ending a conversation with Jack. Asa's next choice interests him, wondering if he's just making casual conversation. His gaze doesn't linger as Konrad feels the need to settle his business soon.

"I'm going to have a word with Mr. Bonanno. I expect to have a Clan notice up within the week. If you'll excuse me, Seneschal Harding."

If given leave, Konrad will return to the main thread

s
    sumthingpositiv

With a polite nod Katya says "That sounds good to me. Have a good evening Priscus." letting Konrad take his leave before doing so herself

Katya also heads back to the main thread

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.