Ended
Watch

(1605) Timothy and Ciara

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    C
    Cartographer

Also no worries everyone. At the very least now Reese knows some people.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara adds her own fairwells as the other Kindred move away from the quickly shrinking group. Once she and Timothy are once again alone, or at lease as alone as one can be in the social melting pot of Court, she turns and once more studies her fellow Ventrue. "Yes, it was quiet... interesting."

At least she now had faces to associate with several important names.

She seems to relax a little, now that there were not so many Beasts crowded around the two Invictus; her pleasant smile once more returning to her lips. "Now then, back to the business at hand. We have one final matter to discus, Master Reese.

Have you ever committed the Amaranth, and do you swear to uphold the Prince's Laws and defend them, and the Traditions, from all that seek to usurp them?"
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

3. Likes West liked this post
    C
    Cartographer

"Alder Priscus Maskelyne, I have never committed Amaranth, and I swear on my Honor to uphold the Prince's Laws, and the Three Traditions to the limit of my ability." Relief is almost present on his face, but Reese keeps it down. He wasn't acknowledged yet. He waits patiently to see if Ciara will accept his oath.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara spreads her hands as Timothy swears his loyalty, like a magician revealing a dove that appeared from thin air. "Very well, Master Reese. You are hereby Acknowledged within the His Grace's Domain.

You may feed within the Communal Hunting Grounds; as well as establish a place of residence within the same. Mind you, the Rack is still off limits for hunting and residency; Only His Grace may grant those rights. Should you have any questions about these privileges, or the city of Sacramento in general, please feel free to seek me out in the future."
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

C
    Cartographer

Reese offers a small nod of appreciation. "It's a pleasure to be here."

With the Seneschal's calls for attention, he whispers gently to Ciara. "With your permission ma'am, I shall depart following the Reeve's announcement." Business was concluded and the night was late. Reese needed to feed, and still make it back to his hotel before the sun rose. There would always be another night for them to converse and learn of one another.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Their conversation is momentarily interrupted as the Seneshal, and then the Reeve, call for everyone's attention. The Ventrue dutifully complies, listening intently as Sterling announces the appointment of new Deputies. That bit of business was not unexpected, but the call for Ghouls to aid the Domain was. So far as Ciara was aware, bonded servents had never been put to such use within the Domain; it would be interesting to see if they would have the desired effect of aiding in flushing out the undesirables in Sacramento.

Since neither announcement is a subject the Priscus can aid in, she turns her attention back to her fellow Ventrue. "Of course, I hope you enjoy your time in Sacramento. I would like to meet again soon though, there are a a few... unofficial subjects you might wish to know about. Until another time."

She offers the man a polite bow of the head, excusing both of them from the conversation.

C
    Cartographer

The Reeve's call was of great interest to Reese. Though he had no ghoul to fight on his behalf during the daylight hours, he certainly would make himself available to Sterling. A deputy position would be an excellent proving ground for him.

"I'll seek you out soon." A bow is offered. "Until another time."

Unless stopped Timothy will leave Court

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread