Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

"A project for all of us..." Daisy echos her Queen. "Yes. That sounds better then what I had panned." Perhaps this was why the Wyrd chose the women across from the fawn, rather then she, herself for the Antler Crown. Returning to the matter at hand, a bashful look appears upon her porcelain features. "I'd imagined that were my dream become a reality, that I would be contracting men work, and that there would be no warmth to my interactions, but the thought that all of us could contribute in some small way...yes, 'its a welcome thought. Perhaps I shall bring up this topic before we become to inebriated for coherent thought during or Homecomings."

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn grinned cheerfully. "Well, there will have to be some contracting done. Artists we may be, but I'm all thumbs when it comes to hammers and chisels. We'll just have to find a couple of people who have the same fire and vision that we do. It'll give them a chance to shine as well."

"So, we're going to have a get together for the Freehold at large, with a smaller private one for the Court itself. I leave the planning of what exactly we're going to be doing to you, but is there anything you require to complete your task?"

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

"True enough." A light laugh escapes her, "But at least with all of Spring engaged, we can place more of ourselves within."

Daisy hums in agreement, she wouldn't be the first Archivist to deny the Freehold an opportunity to party. Then her mind turns to her Queen's question, ignoring Sly sudden presence at her hooves, his wet nose finding her ankle, silently demanding catnip. According to him, it's not much of a part without catnip. "No...I think I wish for something simple, perhaps more alcohol then I'd normally partake of. A night that..just a moment for all of use to take our hair down, yes?" Another smile graces her face, "I don't think I'll rigidly, and meticulously plan anything, at least not for our Homecomings, I'd wish for an...organic night. Something that is not forced."

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

Lynn smiled and nodded. "That sounds like a most excellent night then. I shall see you there!"

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Mask

Mien

Daisy's smile brightly as her Queen complements her simple plans, and once more declares her intention to be apart of simple, if chaotic night planned.

This was fun! Are we good to wrap? If we are, I'll get our Homecomings set up as soon as I can!

Lynn Mills

FAME
    PRE

I'd say we're good to wrap up. I'm in the process of figuring out 'buying' the building, so Lynn will probably show up to the party with the plans once I figure out the mechanics. Thank you kindly for a great scene!

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Mask

Mien

Thank you as well, this was fun!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread