Ended
Watch
61 - 68
DISPLAYED
(16 VE) Hmm, Needs Rosemary

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    S
    Saeyer

Finishing the contents of her plate, the Nix licked her fingers idly as talk of desires came and went, and congratulations were made. The food still held more of her attention than contributing to the conversation, which flowed just fine without her. It piqued her interest that apparently Artemis was now Claviger, seemingly at Coco's expense; to Ava's knowledge there was no rule limiting the title to a single person, but it didn't sound like they would be working in tandem. Interesting. Her gaze lingered on Lynn for a moment, but it was the Spring Queen's perogative to decide who protected her. Either way, Spring titles were none of her business.

A small, amused exhalation followed Daniel's introduction as a ghostbuster, and the Nix looked at him fondly for his blunt, morbid explanation of what a person could expect from their life.

With so many personalities and topics at hand, Ava decided to take her leave. Standing, she offered the assembled Lost a polite smile, and nods to those among them she considered particular friends. "Excuse me." Adding a couple of morsels to her plate, she headed off to begin a conversation she had been ruminating on for a little while.

Ava heads to this conversation

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green finished chewing and swallowed.

"Amen to that, brother." Green rumbled in reply to Hank's assertion. Yes, the Ice Law stated 'hide your love and your hate' but there was nothing specific on how to interpret that clause. "Sometimes you just gotta work things out. They call it catharsis, yeah. One way or another that will get you through." Or you realise that you can't and unfocussed anger is counterproductive - let it cool into spiteful regret, the prickly kind that will keep you warm on a winter's night.

"Having a talk about what we actually want to do, going forward - that does sound good. Especially right now," he added with a slight nod to Hank.

Glittering gemstone eyes, appraising now, dropped onto Hank and then bounced across to the new... Claviger of Spring.

Big fingers reached for an ever diminishing pile of sweet treats.

"Thats a good point, Morgan. You think we need to be looking into spooky and ... uhm... spirit-y... stuff?"

Looking at his expressionless face, one might not see how the mountain was playfully turning the conversation to new topics.

M
    Matrixchild

Looking to Artemis he added, "I've also seen mutual revenge bring a community together for justice. The two of course aren't always as different as people think."

Hank raised his glass to his fellow Elemental. "Exactly. Better to put why you're angry out in the open instead of letting it bottle up and explode, ruining everything around you." This of course coming from a man who looked like he was constantly trying to control his emotions and/or bottling them up for the eventual explosion.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally listens to the group's conversation while remaining silent. At the mention of Daniel being a ghostbuster, she turns her eyes upon him for a few seconds before watching Ava excusing herself from the group.

"Hank is right, better do something productive with any emotion then to let it stew within and for it to become unbearable enough to come out at the wrong time." She pipes in. "Sometimes trying to repair something helps you feel like you accomplish something and feel better about yourself."

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)

PRE

“Heh, I think I’d be hard pressed to come up with Shakespearian level stuff,” he said with a kind look that said she didn’t have to do anything she didn’t want to but that he believed she could if she did.

“She’s also knows a lot about the Hedge, parkour, and is really brave,” he added when she said she knew about spirits. His tone was completely genuine on all points and almost proud. He just hoped the Morgan would accept the praise. He knew how she could be sometimes.

"See ya ‘round Ava,” the Gravewight said as she left. He was sorry to see her go. However, if this was the last time he saw, he was pretty sure it still would be a good note to end on. He’d at least have made her smile inside one last time.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Catharsis tis ah-all well and good tis true. Talking of thine fear-trigger or-or berserk button tis healthy: minimal it shalt warn thine friends away from t-them. Bu~ut uh heh-heh," she gave a false laugh Morgan felt her biggest fears were quite valid and best avoided. "Nay so good with logical fears: like Imma scared of predators bite-maul-eatin' me. V-v-valid given what tis in the heh-Hedge and all," she spread both arms as she shrugged for emphasis.

Though she did find herself nodding in agreement with Hank. Communication of issues was much better then going passive-aggressive. Or whatever was the best way to describe the cerfluffle that had happened between Morgan and Cosima.

Morgan blushed at Daniel's praise. She smiled and nodded at the man, stammering out a response: "Oh, uh..heh-heh, t-t-thank ye Daniel. B-b-but bravery Imma not sure on. Truly I j-just do w-what Tally said: be productive with me fear. I stay rational when scared a-a-and Imma more scared for others then for me so fear drives me, heh." Funnily enough some did define bravery as acting despite fear, which was exactly what Morgan just admitted to doing. "Ye art braver then I Daniel. I heh-hath yet to encounter the entities I research in person b-b-but ye hath often confronted ghosts. I've only ssseen one and f-f-fled from it." Chuckling Morgan adding one final quip: "Ah-and parkour I k-kinda hath a anti-batophobia, heh-heh. Roof ledge t-t-tis calming, heh."

The amused look she'd had turned to panic as Green asked about spirit-y stuff. Morgan found herself making an "X" with both arms, sadly tossing a pastry over her shoulder in the process. "Nay," and held her arms in place for a few seconds. She relaxed them down and explained, "N-not sure about the ghosties. That tis Daniel's field. B-b-but spirits are like, uh, ant-ant-ant-grk," she closed her eyes and breathed in. Breathed out. Then inhaled again before speaking slowly and clearly, "By s-spirits I mean a anthropomorphic personification, l-like the spirit of a mountain, city, or flame." she opened her eyes. Her words returned to their usual rapid pace, "P-p-problem tis t-that the only norman books I've discovered on t-t-talking with them heh-hath really, really, REALLY stoopid suggestions. L-like letting the spirit possess ye. Or m-making a cobra bite ye first. T-t-that kinda level o' stoopid." She sighed in annoyance, "Nay-nay-nay certain they could-or-would heh-help at all, nay even ask lest I f-find safe way to chat. So~o side-project it tis. Dragon-killing-music tis priority."

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)

PRE

Daniel gave a sad smile when Morgan talked about not being afraid of ghosts. He may not fear the dead but she probably wouldn't understand the profound guilt he that drove out any other emotion when it came to the spirits of the departed. Leaving the artist still ate away at him some nights.

Idly checking his watch, Daniel was surprised to see how late it was.

"Sorry everyone, I'd like to talk more but I have to get going." He gave Morgan the hug he felt she had needed all evening.

"Assuming I don't die before next court, I'll see you all around," he said with a happy expression that they could only hope meant he was joking because he hadn't said anything about how if they died he would still see them later. "Good meeting you Artemis."

Daniel exits the scene.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

As it become clear that the event is coming to a close, Tally says her good byes to the various members of the group before heading for the exit. "I hope to see you all at the Summer Coronation."

Tally exits the scene

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread