Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
(16 VE) Booth of Desires!

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi blinks at the regal and pointedly feline dignity of the manticoress, as she speaks. "Hi!" Mhairi chirps. "I-uh arrived a bit-uh after the-uh Autumn Coronation...but I was there for Winter's..." she frowns, not wanting to bring up bad memories up the not hear Sovereigns.

"But-ah yeah! Dinner with Coco had been-ah planned for a while, but-uh...time flies..." the elemental shakes her head. "A-a spar then dinner? That-ah sounds good to me, cause ah-who wants to spar on-a full tummy?" she blinks, a thought suddenly occurring to her. "Oh! We could order in, and you could-ah offer pointer or corrections...you're-ah the best blade in the 'Hold right?" Mhairi remembered when the wasp told her that, it had originally scared her, but now the Autumn saw the opportunity to learn from the best. "I-ah only have formal training with my war fans, and not a-a blade-I'd like to learn-and-ah my instincts are good."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

M
    MrDream

Keith waves self-deprecatingly at Coco and Daisy's questions about Rumble.

"Flaunting a conquest is much too saucy to be my style..."

... or at least admitting to it...

..." just repaying it for agreeing to help myself and my friends escape, and girding it for future conflicts. That Rick fellow is the only one I haven't noticed, what does he look like?"

Keith had only seen Terri in passing, but he had a strong bias towards hedge crafting... and little care for fashion or fabric.

Then comments about war fans and blade mastery drew his summer interest like a lodestone.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"That sounds great, Mhairi," Coco agreed. "Here, hold on for one second," she added, slipping inside the booth and rummaging around in one of her duffel bags for her phone before slipping back outside and handing the device to the autumn courtier.

"Why don't you put in your number and I'll give you a call sometime so we can set it up," Coco suggested, before turning back to Keith.

"As for you, oh helper of friendly fae carriages, the question you have to ask yourself now is what that desire to repay the carriage says about you. You don't have to tell me,"
    Coco continued, "but you do want to think about that. That's the real purpose in walking the verdant path: it gives you knowledge of who you are. The you that the Fae can never touch, and knowing about that you is what holds the power. Does that make sense?"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

4. Likes Pixie Styx liked this post

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Daisy watched Coco exchange numbers with the others. A delightful smile ever on her face, pleased that steps were taken to facilitate their Desires. Her smile growing as she listened to the new Verdant Advocate speak. She'd joined Spring, to escape the bitter spiteful pull innate to herself as a Wizened and to find a version of herself that wasn't angry, bitter, or fearful, but someone she was happy to every morning in the mirror.

So Daisy nodded along, wondering just how the Summer and the Autumn would take Coco's words.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread