Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Leaving his two motley-mates to work on the Hollow interior, the mountain turns his attention to shifting the humous and sculpting it into a screen of sorts, by the side of the trod. It was his hope that, combined with the unusual nature of the Hedge, the screen would hide their Hollow's entrance from prying eyes.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

"I'm kidding." Milo said, following the Beast back down into the Hollow. "We took a pledge to protect each other."

A pledge that had expired, but he stood there silently in the candle light for a moment to see if Nathan would take the bait before continuing.

"I'd say light is the more immediate concern to furnishings. I can get on that immediately, though it might take me a month or so to find some furniture. I can promise at least some beds, but I think sleeping bags will have to do for you two at least for now."

The Fairest froze in the dark for a fleeting second before returning his attention to Nathan. "Which brings up another issue, every hollow can maintain a portal to the Mortal Realm. I have a studio apartment I can offer to connect to this place, offering necessities like a shower and oven without the need for Hedge equivalents. It's not large, and it's not furnished with anything noteworthy, but I could offer it to you two if you would like such amenities."

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He glanced sideways in response to Milo's pause. He could only see part of the Fairest's face; the rest was cloaked by the hard contrast shadows produced by the flickering fires.

"Yeah, we'll have to discuss that," he turned back to examining the dirt walls of the Hollow, his eyes following the occasional root protruding from it. "No need to worry, though. Your nose is safe with me."

Maybe they'd have to dig out some of those roots, just in case.

"Offer's noted. Last time I took a shower I almost got charged for breaking and entering. Haven't got much to offer in return, sadly, though I'm sure you'll think of something," his eyes were beginning to adapt to the gloom, little by little. Some lights would still be nice, though. "Think we can get an electrician in here? I'm not sure there are any companies covering the Hedge."

Milo Chernobog

PRE

"Good to know." A smile appeared in the shadows of the Hollow, invisible were it not for the flickering of Nathan's lighter. It faded slightly when he heard his motley-mate was unwashed, more due to surprise then disdain. It couldn't have been easy on his canine senses.

"What about mushrooms?" Milo said as he slowly navigated the Hollow. "Bio-luminescent mushrooms, like Hedge lamps? I believe they'll work out here since it's organic. We can put one in each room."

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mushrooms? Groovy. Yeah, guess that'll work, if you know where to find 'em."

He pulled from a root (God knows why) and coughed when dust fell from the... roof and on his face and shoulders, giving him the look of a pale white ghost dimly lit by the lighter. Maybe they ought to start working on making the place livable before it killed them. Were there germs in the Hedge? He decided he'd rather not know.

"Guess I'll grab that shovel outside and start working on the floor. Before one of us trips for real."

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Le BUMP?

Or shall we draw this scene to a close?

Milo Chernobog

PRE

I need to cut back on scenes, so I'm good to close on cleaning!

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sounds good to me. I'm too lazy to even write about doing hard work on-screen xD

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

And so we shall leave the errant motley as they work on their shared Hollow. Green without. Nathan and Milo within.

Thanks for the scene guys

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread