Ended
Watch
61 - 65
DISPLAYED
(1603) Eternal Court

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    C
    Casitive

Floating along the trail blazed by Nell's attention, David answers, “Yes. Well, he's rather a returning cousin. Mr. David Silver, an Acolyte of the Crone.” Mousy brown eyes linger on where Silver has ended up before the Priscus turns his attention towards Nell.

Sounds like a Formal Court to look forward to,” David says, fixing the lay of his sleeves. Fitting, too: the House always wins. “I'm getting ready to go, but, I figured I should come say hi.

Martha Villiers

PRE

A happy nod to Kenneth and a sweet smile to Jack. Jack had a lot to say, but it wasn't a chore to listen. clearly appreciating his steady pace, she gripped her cane and hoped her C-Leg wasn't squeaking too loudly.

"Chicago? I confess, it seems an excellent city! I have skittered close enough to it..." she giggled, smiling and adding, "...though, I have watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off and the Blues Brothers, so I feel I know the city well enough!" she joked cheerily, hoping to keep a gentle and jocular tone to their first encounter.

"I know that settling into a new Domain can be a...well...some find it a stressful experience, sir, so...please..." Martha smiled and leaned hard on her cane as she tried to keep eye contact with the Monster in front of her, "...feel free to contact me if you have any questions! I and Priscus Roth have taken to hosting a semi-regular Safari to help introduce new arrivals to the Domain. Perhaps you'd like to join us on the next one, sir...?" she meekly asked.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

"Oh?" Nell's curiosity is piqued. "Why did he leave? How long was he away? Dose Seneschal Harding know that there is another Acolyte in town?" she asks quickly. Her questions stumbling over the next.

When Nell's mind is brought back to the thoughts of the first Formal Court she'll attend, she hums in agreement. She couldn't wait.

'Was it really late?' Nell quickly pulls out her phone to check the time. "Oh! Wow I hadn't thought it was this late already!" time sure flew when one was was having fun. "Thank you for stopping by to say hi." Nell smiles at her Priscus.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David Catches Nell's eyes, but unfortunately the hour is late. He gives @%1;a friendly wave, and walks over to the Keepr briefly. He gives her a polite nod of his head. "I must leave Keeper Villieres, but I hope to talk with you at the formal court? I look forward to catching up after my absence." He says with earnest excitement.

David looks at the dwindling court. Or rather, the lack of a dwindling court. What bravery they have against the merciless sun.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

C
    Casitive

A little smile curls perks up at the corner of David's lips at the questions stumbling over themselves. David rather patiently answers them one by one, “A spiritual retreat. He left before I arrived in twenty-thirteen, so longer than that. And, yes.

Stepping away, David says, “Not a problem. I'll see you.

Parting from Nell, David looks towards to Vivian York , wondering how the Daeva is doing and offering her a wave as he begins to get ready to head out into the night.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread