Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 33
DISPLAYED
(Open) Touching Base

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Helen watches in silent delight as Artemis, Daisy, and Terri work together to design their outfits. In the spirit of Spring, she loves to see others satisfy their desires. And as a Wizened, she can't help but delight in the pleasure Terri shows for her craft.

She'll see the whole process through and pay for Daisy's dress when it's done, as promised. And then, after getting the details concerning the coronation, she'll take her leave with a "I'll see you all at the Rose Garden!" Giving Alex a flirtatious pat on the arm along with a wink as she passes, vegetables in tow, off to make her soup.

Thought I'd clear Helen out of the way. See you all at the Coronation!

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Daisy gives her farewells to Artemis and Helen. her onyx eyes still upon her second pick. "Yes, this one. A Desire to be daring, I mostly cover my legs...but for the party..."

The fawn allows Terri to take the measurements she needs and with a bright smile she leaves the wonderful store. Knowing that she will come back sooner. rather then later.

And Daisy leaves too! Thanks guys for the awesome scene!

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread