THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Yeah, paperwork's not my thing either," agrees Konrad. "Hmm, martial arts, eh? All that hand-to-hand. I don't mind it, but a weapon looks more intimidating than an empty palm. Most fights can end without a shot being fired. But sometimes you get a hotheaded chump with something to prove. I dunno, I usually avoid a fight if I can help it."

He smirks as Martha looks shocked at his suggestion. "What, you never try one-legged squats?" he jokes, quite sure they'd be difficult for her to try on her own. "Don't worry, we'll try a few and see how it goes."

Konrad gets to his feet one leg at a time and moves towards Martha, the invisible bubble of personal space popping as he leans down to help her stand. He reaches for her waist, much like giving her an embrace. "Grab a'hold," he instructs her, giving her permission to cling to him however she likes while he helps her up.

Perhaps a perfect opportunity for fangs to tear into each other's throats. He doesn't carry any strong scent to him, though faint odors cling to his hair and clothes if she chose to investigate further.

But once she's standing on her singular leg he pulls away, enough where they're no longer embracing but with his hands firmly against the top of her hips, keeping her balanced. He circles behind her slightly on her handicapped side, which he figures to be most ideal. "Good? Alright. Just go at your own pace. If you have any trouble I'll give you a little boost. It's not cheating so long as you're getting a workout in."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Suddenly things were moving fast. She hadn't expected this. Blinking, Martha allowed Konrad to take the lead. As he grabbed her waist she had flashbacks to Dillon.

Dillon's strength had been a source of encouragement.

Konrad's leadership and strength...they seemed so familiar now and she smiled.

Her smile translating to a gentle giggle and quiver through her spine. Tiny hands held to Konrad's for added security. Her single leg worked hard. The muscles in her leg and knee working steady as she followed Konrad's lead. Her own minty and lemon scent so very obvious now.

His powerful presence being so strange and different to Britanny's...but...no less...

"ohh" she whimpered sweetly as Konrad moved his hands to her hips and towards her amputated hip. A short stab of pain in her ruined hip and thigh.

She gasped and held her dainty fingers tighter around his hands. Holding his hands closer to her hips. Perhaps for support, perhaps partly to massage the old wound.

"Thank you, sir. I need your help at my hips..." she agreed with obvious enthusiasm and delight, "You...you're very strong, sir..." Martha meekly cooed. "I'll be moving slowly, though..." Martha almost whispered as she held tighter to Konrad and began to bend her leg. Her stump extending, her remaining knee working twice as hard...

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Eh?" Konrad raises his brow, confused at the sudden giggles that come from the tiny keeper. "I'm not hurting you am I?" he asks, wondering if he were squeezing too tightly. If anything he's trying to be delicate. Such a fragile creature she seems to be. He knows he's not all that strong, but it doesn't take much strength to keep her balanced.

Holding onto her directly though, Konrad can feel the tension in her muscles and the shiver that moves through her. He wonders if she's having a tough time of it, or perhaps she is reacting to his Beast, or both. Either way he gently lifts as she attempts to extend her leg, assisting her in the squat.

At least she's taking her time.

"If you're going to do Parkour, you'll probably have to make sure the rest of you is in good shape," he says conversationally, easing into other topics that were more pressing on his mind. "But I'm sure you don't need it for Feeding. A pretty face like yours can get close to the Kine without trouble. You're probably worried about getting caught by the enemy out on the streets, aren't you?"

Parkour would be a good way to escape being cornered. For her handicap, she sure is on the move quite a bit.

Martha Villiers

PRE

A pretty face?

"You're correct, sir...I am working hard to ensure I'm in good physical and mental shape..."

It had been some time since she'd received a pleasant compliment. She almost blushed, but betrayed her delight at his words with a shiver.

Her body shook meekly.
    "T...thank you...you are kind...as kind as you are perceptive...I would hate to be caught in the open without a means of escape." tiny Martha blinked and held to his hands again.

She gently turned to try and offer a shy smile at Konrad.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Read Body Language | Fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-03-28 14:14:46 Konrad Roth rolls 5 to read Martha's body language [WIT+Emp] (1s Subtract) 4, 6, 1, 1, 10 failure
    Konrad returns the smile, though the tension is suddenly heightened by her body language. There's already a lot of pressure building considering their predatory nature, and the trust that Martha is placing in him is immense. Her smile could be seen as encouragement...

So he decides to turn the subject to business before things get too heated.

"Not as kind as you. Like with those two Neonates on the Safari. Not sure I could have sweet-talked them as well as you did. Speaking of which, you said some nice things about me in that report you submitted about them. I ain't never heard of this Trax before, but if Fringe and Priss make it through the Formal then maybe I could look into getting it up and running again."

"But I'm more concerned about this biker gang going around South Sac. Sounds like they're moving in on Roxie's old stomping grounds. I think I'll tap into my contacts to see if anyone else has heard about these guys."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling and finding comfort in Konrad's presence, Martha nodded as he spoke.

Deciding that the conversation had turned to serious matters, she gestured for them to pause the squats and sit down.

Appreciating his help, Martha made efforts to sit meekly, but rubbed at her only ankle, turning the joint and her foot in a manner suggesting she was loosening the joint.

"Thank you, sir! Well, I'll be very keen to support you and the Neonates...reopening Trax could be just what South Sacramento needs! It'll be interesting to see what your contacts unearth..." Martha paused and rotated her foot the other way.

"I really want you and the Neonates to succeed in all your projects, sir." Martha smiles again. Sounding eager and sincere, she met his gaze with her own.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad will help her to the floor and takes a seat there himself, leaning back against the foot of the couch while undoing another button from the top of his shirt.

"You'll be the first to know," assures Konrad, returning her gaze listlessly. "These newbies are going to need a lot of attention to make sure they don't step out of line."

"Anyways, you end up finding anything with that item I lent you? Figured it might bring you a little peace of mind." An etch-a-sketch isn't the most ideal method of communication when important matters were involved. Since Martha hadn't mentioned anything yet it, Konrad interprets that either she hasn't found anything or that she hasn't used it yet.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread