Ended
Watch

(PRP) Bog of Eternal Stench

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo remained silent as Daniel sealed the deal with the Wyrd. It wasn't something he was going to push, but binding the will of the Boggan brothers to ensure the contract remained theirs to buy didn't register as the slightest bit bad.

"If there's nothing else we'll be going to find your goods." A quick glance was offered to Daniel as Milo's weight began to shift, ready to leave this place now that an agreement has been made.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

When Daniel took the hob's soft hand, the Wyrd moved: a stirring in foetid airs, a ripple on the brackish water, the Wyrd sealed the pact between Jard and Daniel. The glimmer in the hob's eye spoke of his surprise at this turn of events.

Cleg the Raggedy Courtier giggled as he felt the swirl of Glamour about them.

Pledge sealed, the hobs did not interfere with the two Freeholders, parting with their company as confederates if not friends.

There was work to be done.

Parable Daniel Leto I'll post the Pledge in the Pledge Mechanics board shortly. Xander let me know if you want Milo covered by this as well; strictly speaking Milo didn't seal it with Jard but the Wyrd is strange and Daniel did speak of "we".

Unless you have other plans, I think we can wrap this scene and move the plot forward.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Since we seem to have a plan, I'm good to move forward to the next scene!

Also, I actually didn't seal the pledge on purpose. Milo is low on WP, and the the Boggan brothers said they didn't need a pledge, so I'm opting not to seal the pledge so I can keep that WP available for other things.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

No worries

Did you want a Scene for your shopping or would you prefer to make a Glimpse each before we return to the Boggan Brothers?

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)

PRE

I'm good either way, with slight leanings towards scene.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Milo Chernobog

PRE

I admit to being slightly intrigued by the idea of two grown men shopping for Princess memorabilia and how that might go down, so scene works for me!

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

So... A scene it is. Did any of you wish to do the honours? Or shall I? He he he

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)

PRE

I can get it started.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread