Ended
Watch

Constable at the Bar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan also took out her phone to add the number to it. It was a little easier for her claws to add the Keith's number then it was for Green. Then she started nodding her head, "Y-y-yes, doth ye seek mine number? Too? Imma courier too on-top-of-club-officer-sorta. So~o I can move packages-messages if ye need. Oh!" She bounced in her seat as she recalled something more, "Club members g-g-get discounted rate."

She did get a little confused at Green's commentary on the Spring party. "Uh, Spring part--" she paused mid-sentence, "Oh, r-r-right gathering. Heh-heh I get it, eventually...Good point. P-plus free food, ye ken usually," she shrugs.

M
    MrDream

Keith was surprised that the winter giant seemed to think he should hold off until the spring party... he wondered if that was just caution for the winter lady or represented some sort of inter-seasonal political thing. The little autumn raccoon seemed to think it was reasonable, so it can't be too odd.

Summer should know the details ... and he intended to ask.

ooc

"Just give my respects then, and my number if something comes up."

He was feeling almost warm now as the Irish Coffee continued the work of the beer. It would be a shame to leave before he finished at least one...

He took a slow deep drink, reflexively tapping into his contract with fire to resist discomfort at the heat, before smiling at the beast again and pushing the napkin her way.

"Never called a courier, but you never know."

He wondered what her discounted rate was... and how to ask without seeming cheap. He shook his head, not really a problem that needs to be solved, since he isn't likely to need her services. As he did so, he realized his head felt a bit... swimmy.

Hmm, I have even less tolerance than before.

And where was that check?

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan shrugged, "Sssize limits are-are present. Erm, f-f-for what I can carry that tis, heh-heh. Do lots of legal-documents, bu~ut heh anything bread-box size tis fine." She held up both hands vertically, and then horizontally, to demonstrate this maximum size. Morgan was a courier more for fun then for money. Quantity of work (and not asking questions) helped her stay in the black with her funds. Morgan sipped her fizzy drink, avoiding the drunken buzz of her compatriots.

Keith seemed like he was ready to bolt, guess he wasn't very sociable. Morgan thought for a second and figured it was probably also noob nerves, not unexpected. Morgan had seen, and been, worse at first meetings. "Uh...if-if ye hath to go, I c-can cover the beer ye drank. Null sweat."

The offer was genuine despite it mostly being meant to give Keith an out if he was looking to bolt. She'd have appreciated those quite a few times when running into a certain redhead.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"I'll pay for it. Tonight was my thing."

Green intoned from where he sat. His eyes drifted to the door one last time.

Time to wrap. Nice little scene

M
    MrDream

A slightly drunken Keith was just about to comment on having drunk the beer but not ordered it, when the taciturn giant clarified for him.

He raised the hand dangling the empty bottle and intoned "Thanks." politely, as he slipped into into his jacket pocket and pulled out a few bills.

"Could I buy the coffees, whether you try em or not? I'd feel better."

He's not picky either way, but his status as unsworn and unfamiliar might be a hindrence to their talking shop, or dealing with other business that might come up.

Best to leave in good time, and let absence make their heart grow fonder.

He'll surely see them around again before the turn of the season... he might make a point of calling the courier, just to see why her size limit is constrained, and he hopes he won't have reason to call the big guy... whose skill set seems more foreboding.

Thanks, good to close as well. Couldn't seem to come up with as much to chat about as I thought, but drop a line if IC/OOC if anything makes you think of him.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nodded her head before taking a sip of her seltzer again. She'd cover what she drank if Green let her but wouldn't argue with the mountain.

ooc: Good to fade out folks. And sorry for the delay. I was briefly unable to log in.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread