THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Hope no one minds if we go out of turn. Just want to get this bet settled.

"Hey, I can go all night, sister," says Konrad with a laugh. If he were still a living man, he'd probably be sweating bullets though. He's already back to aiming his gun. The nice thing is that his breath isn't throwing him off. It's just a matter of keeping his arms straight to take the recoil without buckling.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-03-11 10:34:33 Konrad Roth rolls 5 to shoot again [DEX+Fire+Eq3+Aim3-Range(-2Med)-3Head-1(STR2)] (10 Again) 6, 5, 3, 8, 5 1 success
    It's clear that Ale's shots are better, having yet to hit the center of the target. Konrad's lucky they agreed to going by rounds or he'd have been out in the first.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She chuckles, "That's a good thing to know."

The gun is raised and a shot is fired. But for some reason, it misses. Would it have hit had she taken it more seriously? Should she have aimed more? Whatever the reason, she wouldn't dwell on it right now.

A moment was taken before she says anything, losing is not her thing, especially with guns. "Well, looks like this round of games goes to you." she might be pissed, but she wouldn't let it show. She knew when to admit defeat. And to plan her victory.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-03-11 10:40:06 Alessandra rolls 8 to Hit the target! 3+3(+1 spec firearms)+3(eq)+3(aim)-2(range) -3(headshot) (10 Again) (10 Again) 1, 4, 6, 4, 3, 7, 1, 1 failure
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Yes!" Konrad yells, raising his arms in the air excitedly. He pumps his fist, gripping the gun so tightly that he might accidentally shoot into the air. Only now is it clear just how tense he had been throughout the match, the pent up energy releasing with more of an emotional response than Konrad usually exhibits.

"Whew, that was close. A hundred yard headshot, four in a row." His luck held to the end. And with it comes the thrill. Taking a chance and seeing it come through, that's what he had been waiting for. And to the victor goes the spoils. He wants to rub it in, to really indulge in the win, but if he doesn't want to do anything to jeopardize the endorsements he needs.

He walks over to Ale to hand her the gun back, and then holds his hand out for a sportsmanlike handshake. "Good match, Ale. I might've hit every time, but your shots would have gotten the kill. Don't think I didn't notice."

Closing responses from everyone and then wrap up?

M
    Matrixchild

It was clear to Brittany who the better shot was. The other thing that was clear was that Konrad was one lucky son of a bitch. With a smile Brittany said, "Well I guess we owe you." To the two of them she said, "Hopefully I never end up on the wrong side of either of your barrels." She hoped her minor joke would help ease the fact Ale missed the shot.

"This was so much fun. Family bonding, shooting guns. Arm wrestling next time," she said with a little chuckle. That would definitely be more up her alley.

I'm good to close

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya can't help but snicker at Konrad's enthusiastic, but well earned win for the evening. "Well congratulations Priscus. Please let us know when you wish to call in that boon." turning to Ale and Brittany she adds "Indeed, this was a good activity. I look forward to the next one, I suppose I'll have to work on my strength now. Until next time, have a good evening everyone."

Unless stopped, Katya will make her way to her car.

Good to close as well, fun scene!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Family, she reminds herself....he is Family. Losing sucked.

"Good job though." she replies taking the gun back and offering her other hand.

Looking to the others, 'Good job all around guys. If anyone needs a ride back into town, let me know."

Good to close as well...sorry again!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Their fun and games over for the night, Konrad says his farewells and takes his leave. He heads back through the wilderness towards where he parked his van.

Konrad exits the scene

M
    Matrixchild

Great scene everyone!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread