(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another return!

“Ah, well then, welcome back!” but she did wonder how long ago he was embraced. She was noisy like that sometimes. “I hope it was an enlightening sabbatical.” Was that the right way to refer to one of those? “I do know our Seneschal,” she says with a small gesture to Katya sumthingpositiv , “Seneschal Harding, is a member of the Circle. She’s quite pleasant to talk with and I’m sure she would be delighted to meet you.” She almost mentioned not being into politics, but it didn’t matter to the convo.

“I’ve been here a little over a year. It would have been longer, but I just couldn’t shake the need to be on my own and explore. Though in all my travels it was hard to find a more welcoming Domain, and I had to return.” The urge was still there, but she was beginning to really enjoy the Domain.

“I would be more than happy to provide you with any information I can about the Domain, who’s who and all that. Or I could introduce you to Seneschal Harding, or both.” She says with a light hearted laugh, it didn’t matter to him what his choice was.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"It taught me much. And why squander existence by not learning more?" His voice is light and relaxed.

He nods as she discusses the seneschal.
    A seneschal crone? I've never heard of such a thing outside the myths from the East, truly someone intelligent; how deep does her spirituality go?

"I would be delighted to meet her as well. If you could provide an introduction, I would be appreciative." And thus the favors and deals of kindred politics returns full force. There is nothing free, but generosity can always be reciprocated. "I too am glad to return. The kindred are quite welcoming, and very accepting of non-traditional presentations and beliefs. Many years ago I opened up some of the circle's solstices for the general kindred public, and many took the offer with quite an interest. It was a fascinating experiment that I was glad to participate in here."

His eyes focus on her tattoos, tracing some of the patterns on her arms. "Please forgive my boldness, but those are quite beautiful."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “I’ve always figured learning was an excellent way to stay alive. Learning of your enemies, your surroundings, or simply life in general.” She wouldn’t try and pass herself as intelligent, she wasn’t. But that wasn’t to say she was stupid either. She just spoke what came to mind and from experience.

Her eyes move toward Katya sumthingpositiv seeing her still engaged in a convo with the pale Kindred. “Why don’t we make our way over to her then.” She says and will begin to walk over, if David follows. If not, she will wait.

“Solstices? Forgive me, I don’t know much of your beliefs. I’ve been meaning to speak with Seneschal Harding about them, she is also a Cousin of mine, but haven’t found the time.” She says with a frown. And she kinda keeps forgetting too. “Even though I don’t have my own beliefs so to say, I do enjoy learning about them.” She liked to keep an open mind, and the best open mind was an educated one. Least she thought so. “Perhaps if you get the time, after settling in and all that, you would be willing to teach me more of your beliefs? Or even with Seneschal Harding.” Was a thought. Always good to get to know other Kindred and what made them tick. Sometimes it was info that could be used at a later date. Either for or against them, only time would tell that.

His eyes moving to her tattoos was nothing new to the Savage. Being as decorated as she was, you kinda had to get used to it.

Grazie!” she exclaims, Nothing to forgive!” she says with a shake of her head, What became an act of rebellion turned into a passion of sorts. Though unlike most of the young Kine today, mine have meaning to me.” Seemed a lot of young cattle rushed to get the latest trend in ink instead of being original and putting thought into it.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"A very good summation of learning. But you neglect one thing that I think is quite important." David nods as he follows her over to the Seneschal. "It is also important to learn of those who are not your enemies. Lovers, friend, allies, acquantainces, strangers, all have different lessons to teach."

His tone becomes excited, though not overbearing or preacheryly. Instead it sounds more like enthusiasm for a favorite topic, "I would love to discuss them with you sometime. I will talk with the Seneschal, but the Spring equinox is coming up soon, and is one of the rites that are more open to those outside of the covenant." If she hadn't said she was a Crone by now, she probably wasn't one.

David blinks at the unfamiliar word, but nods as she begins discussing her tattoos. His eyes widen with delight as she indicates them. "Acat must favor you then. He or she, we don't know the gender, is the Mayan god of tatooing. Very little information remains, but ritual tatooing was considered very important and meaningful in their culture. I would very much like to lean more about what you have done."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

David and Ale join this conversation